• Show
Clear All

• 2013 Pre-Cross Toss

What: Pre-Cross Toss

When: Feb 16th
    9-10am sign ups, 10;30 start

Where: Rockwood/Vance Parks

Cost: $10 All Am Divisions, $15 Pro

Details: This will be a 24 hole tourney, playing 12 per park. Its being thrown as a precurser to our Headline Fundraiser - The Toss For The Cross- in March, and we will be taking food donations for Snowcap as well. $5 from every entry will go towards the Tourney in march benifiting the Red Cross. The remainder of every entry will go back into the pool in each division for cash payouts. There will be ctp's on each course to be won during play and some more ctps to be thrown for after play is completed and we are tabulating scores. Throws at these ctp's will be given out based on how many food items an individual briengs for Snowcap. Simply put- one throw at any ctp per item. You bring 20 cans of food- you get 20 chances to throw. So bring some canned or boxed food item's Please. We will also be Pre-selling Raffle tickets to our Fundraiser in March and accepting entries into that tourney as well. So, if that interests you, be prepared to sign up then, it would be of assistance to me if possible. Thanks to Skelly, Ty Baker, Del, Stagg and all who are working with me to make these tourneys possible. I'll see ya there!
    DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Make it

This is so cool making it all come together

Comment

The timber is gonna be great hope lots of people come out for the pre toss so we can make this the best event all year!

Comment

This sounds pret-ty, pretty cool. Snowcap and Red Cross are great foundations and it seems that ya'll have a sound idea of how to host an event like this, i.e. ...plenty of opportunities to get prizes!! I have a couple of friends (and a wife) that don't play much at all, but they have been interested in playing in a competition without 'embarrassing' themselves...do you have a begginer or recreational level for the noobs?
        Last edited by dmannomore; January 25th, 2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

I just wanted to give a BIG Thank you to all who came out in support of Snowcap and the Toss for the Cross. We had 29 people show up for this one, and raised a whole barrel of food, and close to $200 hundred dollars. I gave away 24 CTP prizes in all, and everyone appeared to have a great time. Thanks to my volunteers for the help, and to Deena at Park Place Cafe for the support. Now on to the Big one- The Toss For The Cross- March 16th @ Timber park. Check out the thread, I will be updating it by the end of the day today. Once again, Thanks.

Comment

Here are your winners by division from Saturday's tourney.

Pro: Tim Skellenger -13
            Aaron Kenyon - 9
            Adv: Shaggy -11
            Chadwick Warner -8
            George Yeager -6
            Int: Larry -3
            Brandon Rowlins -3
            Dave Phillips -2
            Ryan McKinney -even-
            Rec: Jay Hager +4
            Steve Hayes +6

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X