X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Oregon PDGA Sanctioned Events

Here is a list of 2013 PDGA sanctioned events cleared through the OR State Coordinator:

02/16/13 ------------ Stumptown Slosh #3 @ Stub Stewart State Park, Boonies, OR (C-Tier)

03/02/13 ------------ Northwest Collegiate Invitational @ Milo McIver, Estacada, OR (C-Tier, Collegiate Only)

03/09/13-03/10/13 --- Stumptown Slosh #4 @ Blue Lake Park, Fairview, OR (C-Tier)

04/13/13-04/14/13 --- Disc-Go-Ball @ The Pine Nursery, Bend, OR (B-Tier)

05/04/13------------- North Umpqua Invitational - Amateur (UDA) @ Whistler's Bend (B/C-Tier)

05/05/13------------- North Umpqua Invitational - Professional (UDA) @ Whistler's Bend (B/C-Tier)

05/18/13-05/19/13 --- 4th Annual Camp Taloali Fundraiser @ Jerry Miller DGC (C-Tier)

05/25/13-05/26/13 --- Rose City Open @ Pier Park, Portland OR (B-Tier)

06/01/13-06/02/13 --- Pine Jam @ Hyzer Pines, Sisters, OR (B-Tier)

06/08/13-06/09/13 --- Wheat City Throwdown @ Pendleton, Pendleton, OR (B-Tier)

06/15/13-06/16/13 --- Emerald Valley Open @ Alton Baker Park, Eugene, OR (B-Tier)

06/22/13-06/23/13 --- Huk For Independence @ Horning's Hideout, North Plain, OR (C-Tier)

06/28/13-06/30/13 --- Beaver State Fling @ Milo McIver State Park, Estacada, OR (NT & A-Tier)

07/20/13 ------------ Tom Pierce Toss @ Tom Pierce Park, Grants Pass, OR (C-Tier)

07/21/13 ------------ The Wortman Open @ Wortman Park, McMinnville, OR (C-Tier)

07/27/13-07/28/13 --- Chick Flick @ Horning's Hideout, North Plain, OR (C-Tier)

08/10/13-08/11/13 --- Whistling Discs Open @ Whisters Bend, Glide, OR (B-Tier)

08/10/13-08/11/13 --- RIVERfair 2013 @ Keizer Rapids Park. Kaiser, OR (C-Tier)

08/17/13-08/18/13 --- Calapooia Classic @ Bryant Park (B-Tier)

08/24/13-08/25/13 --- Next Adventure Amateur Championships, Portland OR (A-Tier)

09/07/13-09/08/13 --- Eugene Celebration @ Dexter State Park, Dexter, OR (B-Tier)

09/14/13-09/15/13 --- Oregon Disc Golf Championships @ Trojan Park, Goble, OR (B-Tier)

09/20/13-09/22/13 --- United States Women's Disc Golf Championship @ Pier Park & Blue Lake (Major)

09/21/13-09/22/13 --- Selmac Slam presented by Hyzer Freak @ Lake Selmac, OR (B-Tier)

09/28/13 ------------- MVDSA Disc Golf Challenge @ Wortman Park, McMInnville, OR (C-Tier)

09/29/13 ------------- Cottage Grove Fall Classic" @ North Regional Park in Cottage Grove, OR (C Tier)

10/05/13 ------------- The Lunchtime Special @ Lunchtime DGC in Portland, OR (C-Tier)

10/06/13 ------------- (Tentative) Unnamed Event @ Unnamed Course C-Tier)
    TBA

10/19/13-10/20/13 ---- Willamette Open by WDGC @ Adair & Willamette Parks (B-Tier)

10/26/13 ------------- The Hope Open @ Willamette Park (C-Tier)

10/27/13 ------------- (Tentative) Unnamed Event @ Unnamed Course C-Tier)
    TBA

11/02/13 ------------- MVDSA Open @ Wortman Park, McMinnville, OR (C-Tier)

Please Note: If you have a sanctioned event that you would like to have added to this schedule please contact me as soon as possible. I will be giving priority to established events with the longest history.

"You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

boom!

p.s. are you also waiting to hear from the eugene celebration?
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Wow- my new planner just got a whole lot of additions!

Thanks Jeff!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally W View Post
        Wow- my new planner just got a whole lot of additions!

Thanks Jeff!
        isn't he the best and most on the ball state coordinator EVER??!?

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          He pretty much kicks ass. This Type-A planner loves to have everything on the calendar MONTHS in advance.

Rock on Jeff Hagerty. Rock on.

Comment

Anything on the great northwest open

Comment

My vote goes to Mike Rideout who did all this stuff for Washington in November.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by NAVA50383 View Post
                Anything on the great northwest open
                No one has made an effort to contact me about the GNO.

Comment

Woot! I have ORDGC on my radar for this year since I couldn't play last year so it been on my mind ever since!! So I can't wait to play one of the qualifiers to get in! Wow, weekend to weekend of madness disc golf, ORDGC and USWDGC!!
                  PDGA 38506
                  ODDGA 27
                  DDGA 176
                  2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                    My vote goes to Mike Rideout who did all this stuff for Washington in November.
                    well... duh. i was talking about oregon, yo.

Comment

well... duh. i was talking about oregon, yo.
                      In Jeff's defense you did say, "isn't he the best and most on the ball state coordinator EVER??!?" You did NOT specify Oregon...

Just sayin'.

And Jeff- Dammit, take a damn compliment.

Comment

In Jeff's defense you did say, "isn't he the best and most on the ball state coordinator EVER??!?" You did NOT specify Oregon...

Just sayin'.

Ummm. If I gotta.

Comment

Just sayin'.

yeah, yeah... and really i was talking about all the states i was just trying to get the man to accept a compliment... clearly, all he needed for that was to be cussed at. thanks, west. you're my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                            Ummm. If I gotta.
                            It's sad when people fish for compliments like this. Ok Jeff, I'll play along...you are surly and of average height.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                              It's sad when people fish for compliments like this. Ok Jeff, I'll play along...you are surly and of average height.
                              See? This has a certain... sincerity... that I just cannot deny. Thanks Matt.

Now, back to the subject at hand before I have to get all Moderhater on this thread.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X