Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

times they are a changin'

Sorry bud,
    Would you believe me and not think it lame if I told you that I honestly didn't know of the lava gig when I made the SOSS schedule in January.
    As I've done in the last 20 years, I still faithfully look up dates of the larger series type gigs before I make a move.
    On that note someone needs to step up to the plate and be a contact for td's/clubs who run, have been running events/series and organize.
    You know better than I that this stuff needs to be rapped about early on.
    Is this an ORS gig? If it is I missed something and I'm even more sorry.
    I do appreciate the respect and support I get from the reb's.
    believe me you
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
      Sorry bud,
      Would you believe me and not think it lame if I told you that I honestly didn't know of the lava gig when I made the SOSS schedule in January.
      As I've done in the last 20 years, I still faithfully look up dates of the larger series type gigs before I make a move.
      On that note someone needs to step up to the plate and be a contact for td's/clubs who run, have been running events/series and organize.
      You know better than I that this stuff needs to be rapped about early on.
      Is this an ORS gig? If it is I missed something and I'm even more sorry.
      I do appreciate the respect and support I get from the reb's.
      believe me you

When ALL else fails there is Treelove Calendar that he will, I am sure, post a link to here within a few hrs...

Lava Launch has been on there for MONTHS........AND has been a top 20 national event the past 2 yrs.
      AND most likely to much of a "hike" for your old bones..........

As St. Coordinator, I have a "Master Calendar" that I keep with ALL PDGA events on the West Coast. I put as many non-sanctioned events that I can find on there as well. I can only "hope" that TD's, sanctioned or not, would check with me before scheduling events. If ONLY to keep conflicts to a minimum. I fully understand that they WILL happen, especially as our sport grows. BUT avoiding conflicts as much as possible just gives the ADDICTS more opportunity to feed the habit.

Seeing HOW the only PDGA event in is run by someone out of the area.. I have NO TD contact down there....have any ideas??

We still love you , even IF you dont want us coming to take your money..

Comment

local TD's

Nate Baker and DGO want to run PDGA gigs.
        Is the Lava course more extreme than Shasta or Crystal?
        I played both of them with no problems.
        I couldn't walk for a week afterwards, but I did survive those "hikes".
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
          I could be assuming things here but your interest in some of the specifics of this gig leads me to believe you may want to attend.
          Nope, I don't do tournaments. My interest is strictly as a moderator of this forum.

As for DGO's "sphere of influence," I just meant that their Web site has a lot of discussion about things that happen south of Eugene... discussion that doesn't always make it onto this board.
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            Nope, I don't do tournaments. My interest is strictly as a moderator of this forum.

As for DGO's "sphere of influence," I just meant that their Web site has a lot of discussion about things that happen south of Eugene... discussion that doesn't always make it onto this board.
            Righty on.
            Most of the discussion that goes on down here doesn't need to be up there, as it might not interest you folks up there as much as it might us folks down here.
            I usually make sure the vital stuff gets posted.
            It's all a good thing brother.
            Now please stop reading this forum and go put some links in the links link.
            Thanks again for your work and views on this website.
            Last edited by Flatroc; March 15th, 2009, 06:21 PM. Reason: I added an r to you making it your
            - Anonymous

Comment

whistlin' rebs ???????????????????????

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
              The Rebel's are one of your strongest support group's........

AND would attend ANY event at IF care was taken during scheduling.
              So, since I took care when I made the Sows schedule last fall, does that mean you're going to be at Whistlers next sunday?
              I hope so.
              - Anonymous

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X