X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whistler's Bend Doubles Shootout - June 5-7, 2009

Any info on this one? The ODSA forum had some but is down.

Thanks

E

It will probably be 3 days this year. www.nwdiscgolf.info
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Unfortunately, "it will probably be three days" is all I was able to find out either. You'd think there'd be something on discgolforegon.com -- since it's sort of in their sphere of influence -- but no.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
        It will probably be 3 days this year. www.nwdiscgolf.info
        Come on Treelove, you really think I wouldn't look there first? The link for the info on your calender doesn't go anywhere.

I just thought maybe the TD would chime in with some SOLID info so people can plan ahead.

Thanks

E

Comment

I do not think Yose is on this forum??????
          "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I think he's "Flatroc"...I think.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
              Unfortunately, "it will probably be three days" is all I was able to find out either. You'd think there'd be something on discgolforegon.com -- since it's sort of in their sphere of influence -- but no.
              No information is posted because i don't want to make any assumptions on the dates. When the dates are set, and registration is open be sure that DGO will be the place for the most important information.

thanks.
              http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Sorry, Eric, I did not know you wanted solid information , all I have is gaseous...
                Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

lol... gaseous... remind me not to play in your group... I will get a hold of Yoseman tomorrow and ask him if we are close to setting a concrete date.
                  http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

3 days, 2 flights, 96 teams, 192 golfers dang i can't wait. this should be one hell of a tournement! any guess on how many empty beers left on the course. anyways i wish it was june, warm, and i was drunk at whistlers bend sitting around a fire thinking about all the putts i missed today.

Comment

Originally posted by the flogging putter View Post
                      3 days, 2 flights, 96 teams, 192 golfers dang i can't wait. this should be one hell of a tournement! any guess on how many empty beers left on the course. anyways i wish it was june, warm, and i was drunk at whistlers bend sitting around a fire thinking about all the putts i missed today.

i second that!

Comment

dang assumptions anyhoo

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                        Adam,
                        I could be assuming things here but your interest in some of the specifics of this gig leads me to believe you may want to attend.
                        If indeed you're ponderin' it, I'd like to suggest you stop and do it.
                        The info/flyers for this gig will be made public on March 22,2009.
                        As the sole tournament director of this event, I feel that this is puhlenty of time for folks to make up their minds.

Oh and on another very, very, very, very large note: Discgolforegon is not even ("sort of") in the same ballpark as the Umpqa Disc Assoc.
                        They are two totally different clubs/assoc. with two totally different mission statements and are no way under any "sphere of influence".
                        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                        - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                          Oh and on another very, very, very, very large note: Discgolforegon is not even ("sort of") in the same ballpark as the Umpqa Disc Assoc.
                          They are two totally different clubs/assoc. with two totally different mission statements and are no way under any "sphere of influence".

THAT is a problem that SHOULD be resolved.....

Resourses should be USED not shunned.........

Oh and Yose...THANKS for NOT having THIS event scheduled over a Rebel event.....unlike ALL your other events at

Comment

100 putts later

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                            THAT is a problem that SHOULD be resolved.....

Whoa buddy, there is no problem.

Resourses should be USED not shunned.........

This is being done bud, believe you me or me you however it goes.
                            Nate and DGO's goals are to get involved with disc golf on a larger scale which as a DGO member, I support.
                            The UDA is still a more grass root, down to earth bunch of peeps who some of us still putt at ribboned trees. (LOVE of the GAME BABY)
                            Our mission is to continue to build/improve courses and promote the sport.
                            We have and will continue to work with schools,churches,BSA (sorry SAM), Boys & Girls club of the Umpqua Valley and any other organization which has kids because...............our children are the future of any sport

Oh and Yose...THANKS for NOT having THIS event scheduled over a Rebel event.....unlike ALL your other events at

Mike,
                            You should be a REAL REBEL and go to 's.
                            He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                            - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                              Mike,
                              You should be a REAL REBEL and go to 's.
                              The Rebel's are one of your strongest support group's........

AND would attend ANY event at IF care was taken during scheduling.
                              The 3-22 event, I can deal with (Winter League Finals) BUT a SOSS event over the top of the Lava Launch is LAME.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X