X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMinnville Daylight Savings Tourney

Went out and played the tourney set up with Terry Schuler last Sunday and we are heading back out tommorow. Awesome set up... We are playing the normal teepads 1 through 6, and then crossing the street to the neighboring ball fields and playing 6 sweet holes that are very fun and slightly challenging! Finally we returned to the disc golf park and finished with the last six holes of the regular course. I shot 6 up both rounds and I will surely try for better tommorow. If anyone wants to play a round and see the layout, Terry or myself would be happy to take you out. Also, major props to Terry and the parks and rec for placing bark chips down at some of the mudy areas. Plans are in the works for a new truckload of bark chips before the tourney! Also there are some nice foot bridges in place to make crossing the creek easier.

If you havent had a chance to play Wortman, take this opportunity. Ohh yeah and did I mention CTP's on every whole... yes you read that correctly Prizes on every hole. Word is on the longer holes it will actually be longest putt! I moved North from Corvallis and I was worried when I first played Wortman and knew this was going to be my home course, but the park has gone through a lot of changes in the last couple of years, and I am now proud to call it home. Hope to see a ton of you fellow disc golfers out there... and please feel free to contact me or terry with any questions... I am going to help TD with Terry, We are trying to match the efforts of the surrounding disc golf communities to grow our sport and would love your support! Thanks and Keep Discin'
    Future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

Hey Carl, the whole thing about holes is that they're spelled holes.

just fyi

heehee

We'll see about coming up for this one...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X