X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernburner 2010?

Hola Peeps, Anyone have any idea when this years Fernburner is? Barrett and I have called Adam and Sarah, no answer yet. Looking forward to playing and visting everyone this year and hoping for nice weather.

Laters, Joe

Bob you out there? Haven't read ya in a while. Hope everything isok.

Comment

Originally posted by BornAgainPagan View Post
      Hola Peeps, Anyone have any idea when this years Fernburner is? Barrett and I have called Adam and Sarah, no answer yet. Looking forward to playing and visting everyone this year and hoping for nice weather.

Laters, Joe
      No Fern Burner this year. I talked with Sunrise this weekend and he said it has been canceled because Adam has a new house and it is keeping him to busy.

Comment

A bomb like that is dropped, and there is no response? Everyone must be too deeply in shock. Way bummer, now I can't wait for 2011... Adam, we understand, but get that house stuff done so we can play some disc golf together....!
        Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
        Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
        Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
        Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
        Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Alas, sad but true. This year's Fernburner has been cancelled for a couple reasons, but mostly for the fact that Sara and I just don't have the time right now to put in all the hours needed to keep keep the tourney at the level we want it. We will be sending out an Email to all the folks that have made the yearly pilgramage and apologize for the late notice, but those of you out there that have ran tournaments can attest to the amount of work needed to pull it off, then add in 2 full meals on top of that and you get the idea.

Make no mistake, this is not the end of the Fernburner, just a year off. The toughest part of not having it is not getting to party and throw with all the Mud friends this year. That said, there may be something in the works for an event out there in late summer or fall, so we will keep everyone posted.

Comment

*Someone* was being a jerk to him and he hasn't been posting much.

See the most recent d!ck-headed comment in the aces thread to find out who...)

I rarely log in anymore for the same reason...

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
            Bob you out there? Haven't read ya in a while. Hope everything isok.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X