X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Aces

The first one was Fletch (a.k.a., Adam Fletcher) on Hole 16.
    Conner Loes got the bullit after calling it on 16 (it was an extraordinary chain grab and I hope someone has the photo to post here).
    I think there was one more on 16, but I don't know who it was. Someone knows, and we'll get it right.
    Jason Pinkal got one on Hole 2.
    Dave Swanda nailed Hole 3 with a hot line drive on May 31st, '08.
    Dylan Fletcher, Adam's brother, did the perfect lefty route to Hole 9 this summer.
    I heard that someone got Alt. 2 in the '08 FernBurner.
    And now I got Hole "D" on September 30th.

If anyone has ace pictures, or anything I've missed or confused, please post it here.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Alt 2 was hit by Bruce Murphy, Jr. at Fernburner '08 with a forehand.

16 had a chain-out 2 years ago in the Fernburner but I don't recall hearing of anyone else acing it.

Nice ace, Bob. No idea which hole was D as I was drunkenly trying to preserve a win the last time I saw it...
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Today, hole 1 got it in grand style. His eminence, the Bishop, nearly hit it on his drive and on the very next shot, Zippyboy got'er did. Both were beautiful shots. Though the Bishop's drive rolled over the edge and down the hill, he still pulled out the deuce.

Nice first ace!

Comment

I managed to get the first black ace of the year into #3 from #4. Hole 16 was the first three aces and wasn't hit again until Greg from Portland (forgot last name ) got it a few weeks ago.

Comment

Joe Garcia (who plays at Terrace) got his first ace here last Saturday with a perfect sidearm on the new #16 (hole "A" for the last two years). It was also the first ace on that hole.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X