X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you bob

For the first time my wife and i and our two kids played at lucky mud last sunday! that is a great course we cant wait to come back. thank god we got bob to play with us after the seventh hole because we got lost after almost every hole. bob showed us around and helped navigate the double stroller through the forest. hopefully next time we will be able to compete with bob he whooped up on us.
    thank you for all the hard work you put in there!
    see you next time
    pierce family

You are most welcome.

I hope I get caught up enough to get the signage updated before too long. I have the metal posts for most of the new signs now, but there's a lot more to do in that line (like some signs).

If you have any discs lost out here, please go to the "Flightless in Skamokawa" section of "Lost and Found" and tell me what to look for, and roughly where.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Yesterday, several of us were at Lucky Mud for WDDGA's Opening Day. Last time, I played there was 3 years ago. I am so grateful for new outhouse! I love those articles about disc golf history at Lucky Mud, and the new calendar ! I love the addition of 4 holes deep in the wood in back. Great job!
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Hello Bob,

I want to Thank you for letting us use the beaitufl course last saturday. Every hole was awesome!!! We are looking forward to play again next year!!!

Take care and again...Thanks!!!!

WDDGA TD
        Michael Gay

Comment

Oh, didn't see these last posts. You're welcome.

Hey, check the "Flightless" thread in Lost and Found. I found a couple of things that might be from your group.

Comment

Hey Bob, Choco and I played your course a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. The course has a nice flow and hole variety. We'll be back again. Keep up the good work.

steve

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
              Yesterday, several of us were at Lucky Mud for WDDGA's Opening Day. I love those articles about disc golf history at Lucky Mud, and the new calendar !
              Calendar? Where? I love calendars!
              Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
              Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
              Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
              Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
              Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

In the Arron Pittser Shrine.. ...err, the crapper... ..err, our restroom. It's one of the DG Calendars from Cefire.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X