Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up 2 1/4's of Big E. A Pilsner and a Copper Ale that's bad ass! Heading to Astoria Thursday with Mom for Fresh King and a pony of that crazy Vortex action! Mitch you're off the hook. Thanks though.

Bring glow stuff if you plan on glowing! We can light up the baskets but don't have enough for everyone. 2 new Chainstars may be showing up before the weekend as well.

Players list? Uhh................probably not Sam, just too busy. If you wan't to know about someone in particular PM me.

Chuck I have no problem with the dye pans if dye doesn't end up everywhere. Bob, specific concerns?

Those (grumble) who haven't paid entry yet but will be there Friday need to get squared up as soon as they get there.

Some branch trimming, tee signs, mini course?(maybe) Devils club on 14, and some weedeating and I think we're ready to rock! I'm hitting the road in a few hours and will be there tonight!!!

Lets get Muddy!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
      Wasn't the team of '87 Cartman's dad?
      Heh, I believe that was suspected. Was that the year his mom made the magazine cover.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
        Players list? Uhh................probably not Sam...
        A relief, that. I thought he might show up.

Chuck I have no problem with the dye pans if dye doesn't end up everywhere. Bob, specific concerns?
        Just making trouble for those who might believe me (like that disc stuck in the tree).

Some branch trimming, tee signs, mini course?(maybe) Devils club on 14, and some weedeating and I think we're ready to rock! I'm hitting the road in a few hours and will be there tonight!!!

Lets get Muddy!!!!!!!!!
        I'm going to tip my keg to see if I need another Vortex. Just got off the mower from a few finishing touches. Redid the weed-eated strips in the tall grass and a little extra. I'm waffling on not playing. I'm not big on the competition, but damn, I sure like to throw discs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          All the South Park kids like the Broncos.
          Yes, but Homer Simpson doesn't like the Broncos, and he outweighs all them kids combined, even the fat one!
          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Due to lack of intrest the friday night dinner has been cancelled. Those few who paid already will be reimbursed. Too much work for just a few eaters!

But there will always be "that guy" cooking up a nice Ribeye on his Hibachi as everyone else drools so make sure you bring food. (unless of course you plan on a pure liquid diet!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
              I'm waffling on not playing. I'm not big on the competition, but damn, I sure like to throw discs.
              I hear ya Bob. I like to throw discs, and especially so at the Mud. I'm not sure if I'll remember to bring my game with me, but I will be bringing some mighty fine Apfelwein. Testing the newest batch right now (purely for scientific purposes of course), so far I would classify it as "delicious and curiously strong."
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

We hope to be there BY 5:30, hoping its in time for the dubs! Even if we don't were looking forward to another great....not sure what to put here....Dinner, beerfest, poker game, oh yea DISC GOLF tournement!
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Hey Fletchers, be sure to post the results at both FernBurner pages, this one and the one in the Events folder.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X