X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jevon View Post
    I give a yay vote IF there is a Broncos stencil in the mix. Preferably the old school D logo.
    That would be a reason for a nay vote.

Comment

All the South Park kids like the Broncos.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

We should be there by 2:00. Would be glad to help do whatever you need until the doubles start. It'll be nice to see you without you being all sick and stuff.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          All the South Park kids like the Broncos.
          Wasn't the team of '87 Cartman's dad?

Comment

Can we get a players list or something posted prior to the weekend?
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              Can we get a players list or something posted prior to the weekend?

Ahem.

Probably not.

You, Jamie, me, Amy, Gawain, Jevon, Sara, Rich, Jen, Jub, Tim, ChUcK, Chris, Darr, and about 65 other people, most of whom I've already forgotten.

Hopefully that works...

In other words, with the work that still needs to be done on the course, Adam and Sara moving into their new house, and with how limited their appearance is on this forum, I doubt that will happen.
              TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

You forgot, Ol Bob, Over the Hill Bob, Lonell, Dan, Corey, Treasure and a whole bunch of other locals

Comment

Originally posted by Ms Thing View Post
                  You forgot, Ol Bob, Over the Hill Bob, Lonell, Dan, Corey, Treasure and a whole bunch of other locals
                  Not to speak for him, but last I heard, Ol' Bob was on the fence. Dan is still going to the best of my knowledge, though Corey (Bishop) may not make it. OTH Bob will be there, and I would guess Treasure would be too, though I am not certain...

So the original list, plus those noted above, and about 60 others...
                  TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                    Ol' Bob was on the fence.
                    Fence rider? Good way to get splinters that is. Unless it's a metal fence of course.

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
                      In other words, with the work that still needs to be done on the course, Adam and Sara moving into their new house, and with how limited their appearance is on this forum, I doubt that will happen.
                      Yeah... that's kind of what I figured.

It was a surprise to see that they let... er... invited Jevon (OK... it was a PLEASANT surprise) to the event. Now some of the Brew Crew is coming and I am wondering how many other of my favorite golfers are gonna be there.

Will be a blast this weekend, no doubt. I am looking forward to defending my advanced win from last year and also wanted to make sure that that is where I am playing.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Just me and my girlfriend. It'll be her first tournament. She's been practicing all week. Pretty adorable.
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                          Yeah... that's kind of what I figured.

It was a surprise to see that they let... er... invited Jevon
                          No brownies for you!

(OK... it was a PLEASANT surprise)
                          Ok, maybe one brownie...

Comment

Really looking forward to hanging out with you this weekend, Jevon, and throwing back a cold one or two. Been too long.
                            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                              Just me and my girlfriend. It'll be her first tournament. She's been practicing all week. Pretty adorable.
                              That's awesome, Justin. I am sure that she will have a blast.
                              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post

Dang it! I have not played in over a week, this is looking worse and worse for me.

I will spend way too many hours practicing on Friday before I leave.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X