Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• May I play through?

Lucky Mud is starting to get crowded...

Last edited by jevon; June 7th, 2009, 05:28 PM. Reason: to make a small pic and large attachment

Whereas I understand that petting nature is rarely a good idea, it was so hard not to reach down to pet the fawn!
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
      Lucky Mud is starting to get crowded...

Reminds me of one of my most favorite Simpson episodes, Guess Who's Coming to Criticize Dinner...the quotation from Homer:

I like pizza
      I like bagels
      I like hot dogs with mustard and beer.
      I’ll eat eggplant,
      I could even eat a baby deer
      La la la la la la la laaaa…
      Who’s that baby deer on the lawn there?...
      -Homer Simpson, “Guess Who’s Coming to Criticize Dinner”

If you could watch the video...you won't regret it.

Comment

The fawn was about a foot off a path between holes today. This is why our course is dog free. I love living here.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Where's mama deer?
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Not far, you can be sure. The newborn's natural defense is to remain totally still. It did its job flawlessly. It was hard to determine if it was even breathing as the foursome stood over it, oohing and ahing.
            Last edited by Ol' Bob; June 8th, 2009, 07:09 AM. Reason: an apostrophy catastophe

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
              Whereas I understand that petting nature is rarely a good idea, it was so hard not to reach down to pet the fawn!
              It was so beautiful. I had to force myself to keep walking or I would have petted it. That alone more then made up for the very wet feet I had since Bob did not mow.

Comment

I'm looking forward to three days of mowing, thankyouverymuch. Sorry about that wet feet thing. Now I have golfers coming tomorrow and I'll be bouncing around on the tractor instead of throwing things and beerifying.

Comment

Hey Bob. Tina found this little contraption online. You could make some and rent them out!

Comment

Good way to catch a buzzz?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                      I'm looking forward to three days of mowing, thankyouverymuch. Sorry about that wet feet thing. Now I have golfers coming tomorrow and I'll be bouncing around on the tractor instead of throwing things and beerifying.
                      Don't believe the hype people. Bob got up and mowed at the crack of dawn then golfed 48 holes with us when we showed up. It was an awesome day. Bob is the man!

Comment

I crapped out at 36 holes today. My hip joint is complaining. This week was the most hours I ever spent mowing. The payoff was a few people actually showing up to take advantage of it. That's why I do it.

Comment

OMG, the grass is growing like crazy already! Gotta do a serious repair on the mower deck. The wheels are actually ready to fall off. My goofing off season is just about over.

Comment

Here's a pic of the current basket on that same hole, as of yesterday:

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X