Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Mud Fundraiser Bag Tags now for sale!!!

I just picked up the Lucky Mud Bag Tags yesterday afternoon, and they look AWESOME! Dan Nunes (who designed the Trojan Nation tags) did the work once again, and they turned out amazing! Below is a sample of the front, and each tag has a unique quote or excerpt by Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

There are only 50 tags, and so far there are 12 or 13 of them spoken for. The cost is $10, with ALL of the money being donated to the course. If you want one, let me know. I will have them with me at Tuesday Twos next week, and should have them with me any other time as well.

Like the Trojan Nation tags, these are to be played for only at the Lucky Mud. And with the FernBurner coming up, who would want to be left out?

Questions? Feel free to ask. Thanks.

Mitch
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

I wants one! Which number is associated with the quote "...so it goes."?

There is a "so it goes" tag, right? What other quotes are there on the tags? Can my wife get an honorary one, like #50 or something?
    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Can I get one with just an asterisk on it?
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

You guys rock. The tags are already done, and I haven't looked through them all to read all the quotes. As some are already spoken for, I can't take specific orders for quotes, sorry. I will put you both down on the list, and I can PM you my address if you wanna send the cash, and I can send out your tag - unless of course you guys wanna come visit soon....

Thanks, guys.

ChUcK - did you mean an honarary tag in terms of free, or just that she wants a higher number to not have to worry about the competition aspect? Let me know.

Oh, and for the record, we are giving Ol' Bob #1 - naturally.
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
          Oh, and for the record, we are giving Ol' Bob #1 - naturally.
          Nothing like putting a target on my back .
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by zippyboy View Post
            ChUcK - did you mean an honarary tag in terms of free, or just that she wants a higher number to not have to worry about the competition aspect? Let me know.
            #50, at full price. She's one of Vonnegut's biggest fans.
            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Consider her on the list. That makes three people that have requested the highest possible numbers now...

Comment

So, after a weekend excursion to the Lucky Mud, there are now just a few more than 30 tags left! Those that were at the work party have their tags set aside, but the rest are going quickly (ChUcK and Tim, yours are set aside, too)! PM me if you'd like more information... Thanks!

Comment

Tag numero uno survived (barely) a challenge from Sara with a draw. Sleep has returned to my schedule and the big Bag weekend is over. I can only apologize for the crappy weather. Honestly, I don't know what that bright thing in the sky was. Thankfully it's gone again for the moment. It's good to know I'm back in coastal Washington.

Comment

Ok, I have been asked if there is a PayPal account set up to pay for the Lucky Mud bag tags. The good news is, that there is. However, I am asking that you add $1 if you would like to pay that way. I am hoping that covers the PayPal fees and the shipping costs. So, PM me if you'd like information about how to pay via PayPal, and we can get ya' taken care of.

Thanks to Patrick Darr and Dustin Keys for purchasing their tags this week! Jevon may be making the trip out to the Mud with me on Sunday, where we will be attempting to take Ol' Bob's #1 tag from him (and most likely failing at it).

Comment

Did I mention that I tossed a -1 the day after Sara's challenge? Yesterday I did a +1 with five birdies and six bogeys. Unfortunately I have one go-to driver and I keep losing it and having to come back later to find it. I should put it away until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                        Did I mention that I tossed a -1 the day after Sara's challenge? Yesterday I did a +1 with five birdies and six bogeys. Unfortunately I have one go-to driver and I keep losing it and having to come back later to find it. I should put it away until Sunday.
                        Yes Bob. Put it away until Sunday. You are going to need it! What is your go-to driver anyway? Sounds like someone needs a back up...

I'm bringing my wife along but I promised her hummingbirds and lots of them.

Comment

It's an old 150 DX Wraith. As is the case with Innova, no two alike. As is the case with DX, pray it stays good, once it gets there. Adam and Sara arrived last night so that tag could be already gone by Sunday.

WARNING Since nobody showed up last weekend, after nine hours of mowing, I went on strike and tended my firewood chores instead of mowing this week.

Comment

This won't make me a scab if I cross the picket line will it? I hope not. Today I awoke to find out that I have penis fungus. Anything else might crush my psyche.

I hope that's not too big for you Bob.
                            Last edited by jevon; June 6th, 2009, 09:54 PM. Reason: resize pic

Comment

Good God this thread went sideways. Anyway, hopefully we will be arriving at the Mud sometime between nine and ten. See you later today, sir!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X