Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Jevon, Ms Thing, and I rolled out to the Mud, in an attempt to take Bob's #1 tag from him. However, like usual, Bob laid the smack down on us young'uns. I don't remember the scores off the top of my head, but it wasn't pretty. Each of us kept our tags, so no changes there.

Tim and Gawain (TreeLove) have become the first people to take me up on the paying for a bag tag through PayPal. Their tags go in the mail tomorrow! Thanks for the support!!
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Gee, I thought my even par wasn't too homely.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Point taken. The comment was more about the scores from the visiting team. Your pay through 24 holes was pretty damn impressive. Well done.

It should be noted that there finally has been one tag change so far, that being Adam taking Sara's #13 (while she had to take his #14). I don't have any details for their round, sorry.

There are tags still left to be sold, and we are accepting payment via PayPal! PM me for more information!

~Z
        TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I should have copped to a couple of butt-ugly putts (10 and 18).
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X