Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky Mud bag tags!

To anyone who loves the Lucky Mud -

We are pleased to announce that in about a week there will be a run of 50 Lucky Mud tags available for purchase. The cost for each tag is $10. Every single penny of the cash taken in for the sale of these tags will be donated to Ol' Bob, and Jessica and Sunrise. Our hope is to donate the $500 total at the FernBurner this summer.

The tags have artwork on both sides (similar to the Trojan Nation bag tags, and the logo/design work was done (again) by Dan Nunes, who did the artwork for the front of the Trojan Nation tags. The tags themselves are of slightly better quality than the tag sleeves used for the Trojan Nation tags. The sleeves and strap are like the ones used for the Stumptown tags. Also, like the Trojan Nation tags, the tags are to only be played for at the Lucky Mud.

Those that came out to the work at the work party at the Mud on Saturday are given the chance to take the best numbers. After that, its first come, first serve. I will be out at Tuesday Twos every week I possibly can be. Otherwise, you can PM me here, and we can work out a way to get your tag to you (and get the money to me). Once at least 10 of the tags are gone, I will get them posted up over on discgolfscene.com, too.

Thanks in advance. Any questions? Feel free to ask.

Mitch
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

I'd like to support by buying a Lucky Mud tag!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

You are now on the list, sir. I will contact you once the tags are done - which should hopefully be by the end of this coming weekend.

Thanks, Gawain!
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

The tags are done and there are still some avalible. There is only two weeks until the Fern Burner hurry up and get yours.

Comment

Any tags still left? I could use a few more at hand here.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I thought they were all sold at the Fernburner. I could be wrong though.

What tag are you currently sitting on? I have #14.

Comment

I currently have #9 and hope to have #8 back in my possession before the day is out. These are the only two tags hanging out locally at the moment. I've got a new local enthusiast who would like one, since we play more often than any of the other tag holders. I didn't know they all got sold. I thought there just might be some left.

Comment

I still have them, I think. There is scuttlebutt that a few of the 'Nation may be making our way out there on Sunday. Will try to keep you updated...

~Z

Comment

Trevor defended #8 again today. After never beating me that I know of, he's now beaten me 4 straight. But Josh has no tag and feels irrelevant. See you Sunday.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X