X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Little Help, Please

Well, I mowed what I could in the year's first pass. I could really use a crew to show up soon to help me finish up getting the snowed-down and blown-down limbs chipped up and/or out of the way. I'm sorry but it will mean using a not raining daytime to not golf the whole time. I can offer a camp site and, if you're really good, maybe some IPA.

Good fitting leather gloves and long sleeves would be needed.
    Last edited by Ol' Bob; April 30th, 2009, 01:32 PM.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Just need a date, I'll slap it on the calendar, and then the helpers will show up in droves (I hope)!
    Last edited by TreeLove; April 30th, 2009, 07:26 PM.
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

I need a bunch of stuff moved before next week's mow (usually Wed., Thur., Fri.). Otherwise, I'll have to take days I don't have to spare to do it myself. Three to six flexible bodies could make it happen in a few hours.

Comment

Looks like the rains are coming so this can't get done for the foreseeable future. I'll need the ground to be dry enough to get around with the tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
          Looks like the rains are coming so this can't get done for the foreseeable future. I'll need the ground to be dry enough to get around with the tractor.
          Let us know Bob... fair to say we owe you. Maybe come up for the weekend, one day for work, and one day for golf.

Comment

Bob - Let me know what weekend, and if it fits schedule-wise, I'll camp and help out. Just settle in on a date as soon as you can.

By the way, I hope to head your way tomorrow morning, cause I won't be able to make it on Sunday, again.

~Z
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I burned up some wiring in the tractor's aux battery/winch circuit yesterday. Scared the crap out of me. Much smoke from under the hood and back aft. Not too serious though, just a morning of rewiring. Busted ass on firewood next door all afternoon. Only had a couple things to fix on the tractor after that. I ain't ready for rainy days, but they're probably going to save my back.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X