X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol' Bob's future (as of 04/24/2009)

So, Bob, this appraising real estate thing kind of sucks. I don't enjoy it anymore. So, I thought I might try to get into another profession. I'm thinking fortune telling. As such, I need some practice. Therefore, I decided I'd try to tell your future. We'll see if it works...

I see two suspicious looking guys - possibly three - driving up the driveway to the Mud. They have bags full of disc-shaped objects with them, and some bottles and cans full of liquid, and one of the guys seems to have a lot of ink on his body. I'm not completely sure their intentions, but they appear to be confronting you, and forcing you to take one of the bottles with liquid in it.... Crap. The crystal ball just shorted out. Hopefully this whole scene ends well for you.

See you this afternoon - probably between 3:30 and 4:30, just so you know.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Oh, Prognosticator of Prognosticators, how about the winning Lotto numbers too.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I'll look into that....
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

So it figures, I mow the grass and nobody shows up all weekend. The weather turned out nice so far today and I'm making firewood.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X