Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Holy crap! Is that common?
    Only when the inbred offspring of generational tweakers drive up a county road with chainsaws.

I've never gone for growing the sport, locally. When the highest educational priorities are sports, military recruitment, and carrying on the traditions of logging and shooting anything that moves, I'd get to feeling I was being cased if the younger locals were playing through on the tenth hole. But, I've only been around here for thirty six years.

We all know there are a few DGing persons we'd prefer weren't on our favorite courses. These most likely aren't posting on these boards. This rural county has some pretty good people, but they don't vote in the majority. Many only know what they hear on talk radio. We are glad we are up a private road.

The big course management question usually isn't about problem people, usually, 98% are great. The sad thing about thieves is, it's not what they steal in terms of materials, it's what they take in terms of trust and piece of mind. I curse the young fools for their ignorance, though it's not completely their faults.

More money for arts and education, eh?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Is this story dead?
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Yeah, did the Vancouver cops ever get in touch with the eBay "entrepreneurs"?
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X