X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Course layout

Played terrace today, I think I missed a hole though. Counted them in my head when I got home and after looking at the map I think I missed 14. Is there still a hole on the other side of the dog walk area? Also I noticed the basket with 13 on the top when you get to the top of switchback path. Is that a hole still? Is the course map posted here current? Thanks-

Originally posted by wilt View Post
    Played terrace today, I think I missed a hole though. Counted them in my head when I got home and after looking at the map I think I missed 14. Is there still a hole on the other side of the dog walk area? Also I noticed the basket with 13 on the top when you get to the top of switchback path. Is that a hole still? Is the course map posted here current? Thanks-
    14 is the hole that throws to the right of the basketball court after the second hill. 12: throw up the hill. 13: throw back down the hill, walk up to 14 which is east (right of basket 12 if looking towards the basketball courts) and you'll find the tee box; can't miss it as there is bark leading there now.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

ah, so 13 basket is a hole. Where is the teepad for that? So I skipped 13 then..thanks!

Comment

It's towards the street next to the lone tree, west of basket 12, you'll see the little orange spray paint and a dirt spot where people have been teeing off.
        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

There is no official teepad for #13 or #15.

13 basket is in a temporary spot. Its an easy little pitch downhill from near the green power box on the ground, near the sidewalk.
          Most course regulars choose to simply skip this hole.
          It will be relocated to a more permanent spot sometime in the future.

So this is how you play those holes.
          After you finish #11, the flat hole along the gravel path, follow the path northwest, cross the lower portion of the 18th fairway, then walk up the two zigzag switchbacks. At the top of the switchback path, on your right, is the tee for #12.
          The basket is on the top of the hill, just to the right of the large storage containers.
          From #12, follow the now easily seen bark path on your right, 20 feet, to the #14 tee.
          #14 basket is past the basketball court, but well to the right of it, on a knoll.
          After #14, look for the path going downhill, on the north side of the basket.
          The tee for #15 is at the far northeast corner of the dog run area, in the gravel lot.
          Look for a footline drawn in the gravel there, or possibly a stick. The basket is south from here. The large tree on the left side of the fairway, just past the road, is a mandatory. Your drive must be on the right side of this tree.
          So aim between the concrete compost bin, and this tree.
          After #15 walk north, back up the fairway, to the new, elevated #16 tee.

Comment

DGCR has hole 5 measured at 390ft. Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinque View Post
              DGCR has hole 5 measured at 390ft. Is that correct?
              I'm sure that was the old tee, but since the new one is right beside it, yes.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X