Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that is willing to do the work and come up with a great idea, just let me know and I'll get you some money, we have plenty right now. Andrew that sounds like a great idea, I would even help you do that. A new Chainstar would be great! The only problem I see with a basket by two's pad is you are in the way of hole one. The problem of hole four being the practice basket and people warming up getting in the way of play on four is just moved to hole one's fairway. Couldn't we just move the basket for hole four in a little shorter and maybe tucked in the trees and keep the same placement of it now as the warm up basket? Just a thought.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I have stacks of bricks so if we want to do this just let me know.

Comment

Both hills on #3 could use some railroad ties with rebar for steps, they get really slippery.
        #10 tee needs some steps also, and some scrapple and dirt for the giant sinkhole forming just before you get to the pad.

Last chat I had with Lowell about 13, he said the city didnt like the idea for a new short hole back behind 15 tee/ 16 basket, so its gonna stay where it is for while.
        I still skip it when I play, 17 holes at Terrace is still alot of golf.

Comment

17 people at doubles today bringing the ace pot to $308.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by aaron View Post
            I have stacks of bricks so if we want to do this just let me know.
            I say we do it, I'll email the both of ya for a time...

Any suggestions for how big to make the ring???
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I'm confused.

Are we talking about making 13 an island hole or are we talking about a wall for 16's tee pad to protect it from hole 15 tee shots?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by cefire View Post
                I say we do it, I'll email the both of ya for a time...

Any suggestions for how big to make the ring???
                I think a 10m ring would work and we could have a drop zone some place up the hill.

Comment

So we're talking about hole 13, OK. So you have all of the bricks we would need Aaron? We have over $900 in course fund to work with so money is no problem, if we need more bricks or other materials, we can do that.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Just my 2 cents, but you might want to play around with the sizing a bit. The island we had set up at terror creek was a good deal larger than 10m and a lot of people were still missing it.
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Yeah that's a good idea Tim. I'm only within 10m maybe 1/3 of the time playing that hole at best, it's smaller than you think

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                        Anyone that is willing to do the work and come up with a great idea, just let me know and I'll get you some money, we have plenty right now. Andrew that sounds like a great idea, I would even help you do that. A new Chainstar would be great! The only problem I see with a basket by two's pad is you are in the way of hole one. The problem of hole four being the practice basket and people warming up getting in the way of play on four is just moved to hole one's fairway. Couldn't we just move the basket for hole four in a little shorter and maybe tucked in the trees and keep the same placement of it now as the warm up basket? Just a thought.
                        You could always put hole #4's pin back to the original spot which is shorter and tucked around the corner, and keep the current pin position as the practce basket? Just a thought. Tim, I thought the island hole you had at terrace creek was pretty good. Maybe you could have the bricks line up with or go just behind the large tree. That would probably be about 11 to 12 meters.
                        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
                        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                          You could always put hole #4's pin back to the original spot which is shorter and tucked around the corner, and keep the current pin position as the practce basket? Just a thought. Tim, I thought the island hole you had at terrace creek was pretty good. Maybe you could have the bricks line up with or go just behind the large tree. That would probably be about 11 to 12 meters.
                          I was thinking the exact same thing for both of the things you just said.

Hey John only two weeks away!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X