X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiot kid on a dirt bike

Seen riding through Terrace Creek today.
    I was just leaving after my round when I saw a kid riding a green and white colored dirt bike, I turned around to go after him, he rode up on the #6 tee, then down the fairway, then up by old #9. He was moving too fast for me to catch up to him, which was a good thing, because I think I would have hurt him.
    Friggin' idiot.

I hope some of the other golfers out today got a chance to " Talk " with him.

I saw this kid in the park yesterday, again moving really fast, just dodging pedestrians, getting close to hitting people. If he would of rode past me I would of stuck out my arm and clothes lined the little bastard! My phone was out of battery otherwise I would of called the police. Anytime anyone sees this kid doing this, please call the police department and report him.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

This same guy was up to his old tricks again tearing up the grass and driving like a maniac through the park, I approached him and he started talking back to me so I called the police and reported him. His girlfriend/wife/mother of his child was there with him as well with a 3-4 year old and she was screaming obscenities at me, classy lady. Please report this person every time he rides through on the dirt bike!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Yup, thats about what I figured.The fact that he's spawning is not good.
        I'm gonna carry a stick to jam in his wheel.
        I'm just surprised because the cops are on 148th all the time.
        I guess its too much trouble to put down the donut and actually have to walk.
        The easy money is just sitting in your car and ticket every non local who lets thier forward speed slip past 30 going down the hill.

Comment

this sucks, but you always have to look on the bright side of things, this is a great chance to have some target practice!!! when you see him riding on the course just start throwing discs at him. if he complains, then tell him he is on a disc golf course. if he gets hit with enough discs then he probably wont be riding that area too much more!

if the cops show up, your defense is that you are trying to play disc golf on an official disc golf course and this guy keeps crossing fairways where discs are thrown. its his own fault if he gets hit.
          Team HOSER:dancing:
          Team OLY:cheerleader:
          Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Nice work trying to talk with him Tom, I'd guess he is going to find somewhere else to ride to avoid dealing with the hassle of potential police calls.
            'Weekend 4 Women':
            Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
            Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

So, Saturday afternoon I'm just finishing and walking the path back to my car when a family comes riding the other way towards me. Kids and Mom are on bikes, Dad is riding an electric scooter with his little kid on the back.
              They pass me going towards the back nine on the path.
              Five minutes later they coming riding back. I mentioned to Dad that there are no motorized vehicles allowed in the park, he glares at me and says "Oh", then they ride off towards the parking area.
              I guess that since there are no signs posted as to park usage, its a free for all.

Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention, for those of you that play glow golf, its illegal to be in the park after dark, it'll cost you $250 if you get caught, so keep the rounds on the dl.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention, for those of you that play glow golf, its illegal to be in the park after dark, it'll cost you $250 if you get caught, so keep the rounds on the dl.
                I've talked to two different police officers about this before running a glow doubles night out there and then we ran into another officer during the actual tournament. Everything that I have been told was not only is it legal but the officers like the presence of the disc golfers there after dark.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I'm glad the cops approve, but, its in the muni code, so if they wanted to enforce it, say for easy revenue enhancement, they could.
                  12.10.010 All public parks and playfields shall be closed to public usage between the hours of dusk and dawn of each day.
                  I guess if you see a cop walking in your direction, you could all just scramble.
                  " Code Red ! Code Red ! "

Comment

Sounds a lot like the speed limit; it may technically be against the law to drive over 60 but you're not getting a ticket unless you're at least going 70-75. As long as you aren't making a bunch of noise or something you will be fine out there.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

...it may technically be against the law to drive over 60 but you're not getting a ticket unless you're at least going 70-75.
                      Since the State Patrol is airing "Slow Down Or Pay Up" TV ads this spring, they just might be embarked upon a new fund raising program. Your mileage may vary.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I just saw this thread for the first time. I'd like to see you confront this guy physically, Captain Jack. That should be worth a laugh or two, seeing someone in tights get bitch-slapped.
                        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                          I just saw this thread for the first time. I'd like to see you confront this guy physically, Captain Jack. That should be worth a laugh or two, seeing someone in tights get bitch-slapped.

Thanks Chuck! I just spit my coffee on my computer screen. That's funny shit there....a visual that will stay with me for the day.

Comment

I can't believe it took five months for that to happen
                            Read this ^

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X