Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone tell me about the tourney in August?

Hi There --

I'm Richard Huffman, a resident of Mountlake Terrace and I am going to write for our local news blog (mltnews.com) about the state tourney that's gonna be held at Terrace Creek on the 30th, and was wondering if I could get contact info from someone to learn more about it.

By the way, whomever spearheaded the effort to get the kiosk built should be commended; it looks terrific and was a real neighborly think to do!

So if someone could either reply with a contact e-mail or send me an e-mail directly, it would be great! I'm also a great conduit if you have any announcements you might want to get out to the MLT community...

richard@richardhuffman.com

Richard you can contact:

Lowell Shields
    23301 66th Ave. W., Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
    425-670-2548 / fantasyflights@comcast.net

(He is also in the vendors list so this is why I am giving his information away, it's already given away on this site, other wise I would of sent it in a PM)

Thank you for your interest in our local disc golf community, Richard. The kiosk is such a great thing all of the local players are quite proud and very happy to have the kiosk in place and the people involved to make the kiosk and all of the new cement teepads and all of the work that people have done to better the park, I say a huge thank you as we owe a debt of gratitude.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X