Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unauthorized course maintenance at SeaTac

This is not a joke!

There has been a rash of unauthorized Course maintenance at The Tac. This is totally unexceptable! The City, Club and the sport consider this vandelism. This type of behaviour will not be tolerated becasue it could cost us the entire course. If the person/persons are caught they will face prosecution which will include being banned from the course.

We are pretty sure we know the person/s responsable are. They just need to either be told to stop or turned in to the police.

Golfers, If you know or see or hear anyone joking about "trimming" anything Stand up for yourself and the sport and tell them to knock it off. If they don't try and get their car license number. I WILL turn them in. jub
    rewindb.com

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    This is not a joke!
    This is where I stopped reading. The thread had already not met my expectations.
    Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      This is not a joke!
      But it does seem kind of ironic.

Comment

Night hacking is really bad and totally changes the course. I am a North Park regular and we have a known Night Hacker that makes both good and bad decisions when it comes to course maintance. I remember North Park being full of vegetation, now there are holes everywhere. Course maintance should have to be approved by the coures pro/creator.

Comment

Originally posted by White Buffalo View Post
          Night hacking is really bad and totally changes the course. I am a North Park regular and we have a known Night Hacker that makes both good and bad decisions when it comes to course maintance. I remember North Park being full of vegetation, now there are holes everywhere. Course maintance should have to be approved by the coures pro/creator.
          Yeah. Imagine if everyone just built walls out of sticks and logs and rocks. Then where would we be?

Comment

We would be at Barf Park

Comment

Originally posted by White Buffalo View Post
              We would be at Barf Park
              I am surprised to find myself agreeing with you. You have a way with words.

Comment

night hacking is BS.

Comment

Stop cutting down trees at SeaTac!

Hole 14, midway down the fairway, a tree was hacked about three feet off of the ground with a machete. Similar cutting style (3' off of the ground, machete) on Hole 17, which looks like someone is trying to open a route to the basket low and to the right. The a$$hole who did it just left the two trees lying on the ground. Sad.

Comment

DAMN! I haven't played the Tac since Sunday but tonight I see that the SeaTac Vandals have struck again! Basket 13 has been destroyed. The top chain supports have been bent down until they touch the post and the "basket" part of the goal is laying on the ground.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hole 13 is a Cool Shoez basket.... that sucks. One down, not enough left.
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I just spoke to Guy and he said he will speak to herm the beginning of next week. In the mean time I would think the cage just needs new bolts. So they must have broken the rings that hold the chain supports then to bend them down to the pole. Anyway thanks for the heads up and it's being taken care of.
                        rewindb.com

Comment

Was out there yesterday. Basket 13 looks unrepairable. There were 5 gangsters sitting at 14s teepad with beer cans everywhere. Glad I was with a group, it was a pretty sketchy situation.
                          Always looking for 11x KC Gazelles

Comment

Couldn't we just dig a huge hole, cover it lightly with leaves and sticks, then put a 40 ouncer of old english or some other malt liquor over the top, leave it over night and we will have trapped them all in the hole.
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

That basket is effed in the a. There are a lot of welds that need to be reworked, and the cage is a little bent up from the stomping madness. I vote for Sillybizz's pit of doom, but we should add spikes like in the Goonies. Let's see that false denture grappling hook trick in real life, huh?
                              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X