X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trash

So I played the Tac yesterday and noticed the trash was getting out of hand and I am learning to not feel the need to clean up after others every time I play there.

Hey Tom your down there a lot why don't
    • You start emptying the trash.
    • You know "sweat equity" (You got about 150 hrs to catch Mike and 500 to me.)
    rewindb.com

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
    So I played the Tac yesterday and noticed the trash was getting out of hand and I am learning to not feel the need to clean up after others every time I play there.
    Lots of empty cans and bottles littered near the tee areas at M.L.T. this weekend as well.

Surprise course of the weekend, Lakewood not much trash to be seen anywhere , even the crows were dissappointed with the pickings.
    And Don "cleaned up" at Silver Lake.

Comment

Hey Tom your down there a lot why don't
      • You start emptying the trash.
      • You know "sweat equity" (You got about 150 hrs to catch Mike and 500 to me.)
      I live an hour North of that course and play it all of 5 times a year. I don't have the time or money to drive an hour to pick up trash at a course I don't play. I'm not trying to "catch" anyone, what exactly are you talking about? I will say this once: WE ARE NOT IN COMPETITION FOR ANYTHING. I care what happens at the course because it's a cool course and I would like to see cool things happen there. Are you still mad because I fixed Silver Lake for you?
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Some friendly advice take it or leave it

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        I live an hour North of that course and play it all of 5 times a year. I don't have the time or money to drive an hour to pick up trash at a course I don't play.
        Let me start off with a question: How many courses have you reviewed for the online site? I know alot so expense/time to travel seems like a cop out

I too live an hour North of Seatac But I do still find time to get there and help out. It's interesting you drive to Burien on the weekends to work Why not leave a little earlier and stop by and help

. I'm not trying to "catch" anyone, what exactly are you talking about? I will say this once: WE ARE NOT IN COMPETITION FOR ANYTHING. I care what happens at the course because it's a cool course and I would like to see cool things happen there.
        The post to Mike a little earlier sounded like you were up to the challenge of how did you put it
        . I care what happens at the course because it's a cool course and I would like to see cool things happen there.
        It's time to pony up or shut up

. Are you still mad because I fixed Silver Lake for you?
        That's a funny one Tom, Fixed Silver Lake! Like it was so broken before you moved tee's 15 ft right or 20 ft left. I do want to thank you for allowing me to instigate the policy of "If someone wants to use Excalibur they either need to use the course as it is laid out or a written request must be submitted to the P/R to alter the course."

I also agree with Tim. This has happened several times now Tom, First with lowell, then Adam, then me and now it seems SeaTac is next. It's time you manned up and looked inward and maybe practiced some interpersonal skills and
        No, that does not mean starting over again and again and again thats how a 10 year old acts
        rewindb.com

Comment

Let me start off with a question: How many courses have you reviewed for the online site? I know alot so expense/time to travel seems like a cop out.

I too live an hour North of Seatac But I do still find time to get there and help out. It's interesting you drive to Burien on the weekends to work Why not leave a little earlier and stop by and help.
          What I do in my free time is none of your business. Good for you for working out at Seatac, I don't and that's my choice, what does this have to do with anything?

That's a funny one Tom, Fixed Silver Lake! Like it was so broken before you moved tee's 15 ft right or 20 ft left. I do want to thank you for allowing me to instigate the policy of "If someone wants to use Excalibur they either need to use the course as it is laid out or a written request must be submitted to the P/R to alter the course.
          You left after the first round so how do you know if it was good or not? Everyone who played them loved them and that was my duty to the players WHO PLAYED. I frankly don't care what you think. You are running out of allies.

I also agree with Tim. This has happened several times now Tom, First with lowell, then Adam, then me and now it seems SeaTac is next. It's time you manned up and looked inward and maybe practiced some interpersonal skills and
          No, that does not mean starting over again and again and again thats how a 10 year old acts
          I DON'T PLAY SEATAC. How hard is this for you to understand? I don't pick up trash, I don't play there and I have never claimed that I did so why are you making this a competition? Hey Jub there was a beer can on hole 3 at Pier Park last weekend in Oregon, why don't you run down there and pick up the trash? There are 10 other people who have put in more work than you on that course, what the heck, why aren't you going to do your part?

Speaking of Lowell...

Lowell is a decent man that actually lets people put tournaments on at his course if you ask him nicely and doesn't whine like you do about EVERYTHING, especially the Duel Nature tournament which was awesome but you wouldn't know that you weren't there but you sure talk like you were don't you? I can see why people boycott your tournaments what with 45 minute late starts because you have to have all of your atta' boys and get your credit; you are so afraid of not getting your credit or other people getting more credit than you. At least Lowell will let people do their own thing and doesn't try to create havoc with people, maybe you should take a note or two from Lowell. You really want to piss me off and I'll be at CSI with a picket signs.

Let's be nice now. It's disc golf, it's not that serious.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

What I do in my free time is none of your business. Good for you for working out at Seatac, I don't and that's my choice, what does this have to do with anything? .
            It show intent or the lack of it. I guess it's easier to just sit on your ass and comment from the sidelines then actually get out and earn your keep.

You left after the first round so how do you know if it was good or not? Everyone who played them loved them and that was my duty to the players WHO PLAYED. I frankly don't care what you think. You are running out of allies..
            When I left it was selfishly motivated. If I did not see it I could not be held responsable for it. What you call Your sense of duty is a joke As the TD Your duty is to the course and the people who made it happen. After all if your actions costs us a course the price was too high. A year ago you were having problems with lowell and you were looking for allies and at the time I considered myself one of them, now not so much

I DON'T PLAY SEATAC. How hard is this for you to understand? I don't pick up trash, I don't play there and I have never claimed that I did so why are you making this a competition? Hey Jub there was a beer can on hole 3 at Pier Park last weekend in Oregon, why don't you run down there and pick up the trash? There are 10 other people who have put in more work than you on that course, what the heck, why aren't you going to do your part?..
            Why don't you play the tac? Is it too hard? or are you just a shallow person needing to be reassured all the time. So you saw some tarsh and walked past it. Way to be part of the problem not part of the solution. Hell tom in OR. that bottle was worth a nickle Gas money to help get you home.

Speaking of Lowell...
            Lowell is a decent man that actually lets people put tournaments on at his course if you ask him nicely and doesn't whine like you do about EVERYTHING, especially the Duel Nature tournament which was awesome but you wouldn't know that you weren't there but you sure talk like you were don't you?.
            It seems the gruel was just your speed two ego building rounds at Lakewood and one ass in hand round at the TAC. It's kinda like a major league baseball player playing on a beer distributors team. It will win you championships but a hollow victory none the less.

I can see why people boycott your tournaments what with 45 minute late starts because you have to have all of your atta' boys and get your credit; you are so afraid of not getting your credit or other people getting more credit than you.
            Despite your aseration of 45 min late It was a courtsey I extended to the players. With only one round on Sun the players were told on Sat that the meeting time had been moved back to 10am so they could sleep in or come out and practice their choice.

You really want to piss me off and I'll be at CSI with a picket signs.
            All I can say to this is pack A lunch to go with A picket sign
            rewindb.com

Comment

Now back to the trash on the course
              rewindb.com

Comment

Trash Talk

In the time it took you two to write up this trash talk, you could have met at the course and cleaned up the trash during a kiss-and-make up round.

Hugs?

Comment

Congrats Patty and Selma's Iguana, you are now the 4th member of the exclusive club that is my ignore list.

Nice try Ultraman, don't think it's going to work though.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

This is like a car wreck on I-5. I know I should just ignore it and focus on the car in front of me....but I can't! There is some part of me that makes me want to see the mangled car parts....oh wow....is that blood? no..just tranny fluid.....time to move on......

Comment

Congrats Flesh eating jubjub bird, you are now the 4th member of the exclusive club that is my ignore list..
                      That's exactly what i would expect from a 10 year old. I won't do it to you though There is always the possability you could actually come up with something
                      rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                        This is like a car wreck on I-5. I know I should just ignore it and focus on the car in front of me....but I can't! There is some part of me that makes me want to see the mangled car parts....oh wow....is that blood? no..just tranny fluid.....time to move on......
                        I like your new avatar BA. Did you get my message about Freeze in the Trees?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

My intention was for peace. I see...

What's green and smells like sillybizz?

Kermit's finger!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultraman View Post
                            My intention was for peace. I see...

What's green and smells like sillybizz?

Kermit's finger!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA
                              What's green and smells like pork? Kermit's finger.....

Brian beat you to it.

Thanks for trying Ultraman, for peace that is. No more fighting when I can't see his post.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X