X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop moving the useless tee sign on #14

It seems every time there is a tournament at Seatac, some idiot decides its time to drag out the tee sign for #14.

First, there is NOTHING USEFUL to read on the sign.
    It has NO PICTURE, and NO INFORMATION.
    Just graffiti on it.

Second, by pulling this sign out from behind the wall, where it is out of sight, and leaning it up against the front of the wall, next to the tee, you only encourage the local drunk cave people to pick it up and use it to destroy the #13 basket, like they have, over and over again.

I'm way too old and getting way too tired of hoisting the thing back up over the wall.

Anyone who is involved in any tourney at Seatac please make sure this is VERY CLEAR when doing any course maintenance prior to your event.

If you cant bring a post hole digger and a couple of bags of Quickcrete out then just leave the sign alone.

I wouldnt be making such a big stink of this is if didnt keep happening, but it has, for years now. I had to put the sign back again just last week.

JUST STOP !
    PLEASE !

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
    It seems every time there is a tournament at Seatac, some idiot decides its time to drag out the tee sign for #14.

First, there is NOTHING USEFUL to read on the sign.
    It has NO PICTURE, and NO INFORMATION.
    Just graffiti on it.

Second, by pulling this sign out from behind the wall, where it is out of sight, and leaning it up against the front of the wall, next to the tee, you only encourage the local drunk cave people to pick it up and use it to destroy the #13 basket, like they have, over and over again.

I'm way too old and getting way too tired of hoisting the thing back up over the wall.

Anyone who is involved in any tourney at Seatac please make sure this is VERY CLEAR when doing any course maintenance prior to your event.

If you cant bring a post hole digger and a couple of bags of Quickcrete out then just leave the sign alone.

I wouldnt be making such a big stink of this is if didnt keep happening, but it has, for years now. I had to put the sign back again just last week.

JUST STOP !
    PLEASE !
    well if the sign doesnt have any information on it pertaining to the hole and you all just hide it behind the wall, WHY dont you just get rid of it??? somebody should take it off the course all together. then there would be no possibility that somebody could use it to bang on the basket.

no brainer.
    Team HOSER:dancing:
    Team OLY:cheerleader:
    Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X