SeaTac Airport center runway closed for 60 days - July 13 to September 11, 2010 Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaTac Airport center runway closed for 60 days - July 13 to September 11, 2010

According to my calculations, the path of the center runway is directly over the disc golf course. I just heard this on the radio and thought that I would share.

http://www.portseattle.org/news/pres..._2010_01.shtml

Ben

Those damn planes made a lot of noise and seems threw many players games off. Putts, drives, approaches, bogey saves, double bogey saves, you name it. Perhaps we'll see scores well under par now, until Sept at least.

Comment

No jetwash for Jetwash is just wrong.

I've seen drives on #6 go straight up right when I heard one of those sucking swirling sounds.

Somebody needs to buzz the course in a Beechcraft or a Piper for the tourney, screw the TCA, it takes at least a few minutes to scramble the F15's from Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
        Somebody needs to buzz the course in a Beechcraft or a Piper for the tourney, screw the TCA, it takes at least a few minutes to scramble the F15's from Portland.
        You think Portland is the closest F15's? How about NAS Whidbey? and beside C.H.M. is in Miami and will be unavailable for some time to come.
        rewindb.com

Comment

No F15's at Whidbey.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
            No F15's at Whidbey.
            There is some sort of Fighter there that should be able to handle a Cessna
            rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X