X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new bench at SeaTac

Come on out and enjoy the new bench. Guy is donating some materials for more benches to come. Anyone have any suggestions for where the next bench should go?

Sweet, thanks for your hard work, Ben! Where's this new one now?

Places that jump out at me that could benefit from a bench now are holes 4 and 8.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
      Sweet, thanks for your hard work, Ben! Where's this new one now?

Places that jump out at me that could benefit from a bench now are holes 4 and 8.
      The new one is eight feet wide, so it went to Hole 3. Hole 3 bench went to Hole 8, which is really nice to sit after playing Hole 7.

I think that Hole 4 is an excellent idea. Thanks.

Comment

Hole 4 bench is installed!

Thanks to Guy for donating the materials for the new bench on Hole 4!

Comment

sexy. I can't wait to park my ass on it!
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

No sitting for you, Fatty Arbuckle! It's only made of wood.

(sweet bench, btw, Ben, thanks for putting it together, and thanks to Guy for supplying the materials)

Comment

You're welcome. Guy has more materials for SeaTac benches. Any preferences to where the next one should go?

Comment

Originally posted by Snooskie Longhorn View Post
                You're welcome. Guy has more materials for SeaTac benches. Any preferences to where the next one should go?

ps-that bench on #3 is a MONSTA !

Comment

16, 17 or 18. By that point in the round I am frustrated and tired; in that order.
                  Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Only thing about the last 3 holes, and 11 for that matter, is that they're right next to main paths. I'd be concerned that benches there would be easy targets for the local vandals.

Comment

Hole 16 is the general consensus, so if no one objects, Hole 16 will be the next candidate for a bench. I have more cable locks to lock the bench to a tree which should make it difficult to remove from the area. The cable lock has kept the bench on hole 13 from disappearing. I'm picking up the materials from Guy early next week, so give me a few weeks and you'll have another place to rest your tired, frustrated game at the Tac.

Comment

Whoops, sorry sillybiz, ...frustrated and tired game.

Comment

Every bench that shows up is greatly appreciated. I think 16 is a good idea but I'm sort of surprised that no one has brought up hole one. It's true that you hopefully shouldn't be too tired at hole one but it's nice to have a bench to set your bag on while you get organized and make sure that everything is ready to go. It also is the hole that is most likely that people will be "waiting" at. Either waiting for your buds to show up or waiting for your turn to throw.

Comment

Good point about hole 1. No matter what, the fact that the course is steadily growing in bench strength is a huge bonus for the Tac.

Hey, for the bench on 3, can we put it along the tee or perhaps cut out a small bit the insane laurel that is encroaching the tee in general? It's a bit crowded right there for such a nice aircraft carrier of a bench.
                            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                              It's a bit crowded right there for such a nice aircraft carrier of a bench.
                              That's why there are so many frickin planes messing up my putts, they are trying to land!
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X