Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licence plates hijacked

Block Watch Report:
    On Sunday evening I parked my white Honda Civic across from the BMX track. When I returned, I noticed that my license plates had been swapped out with some other, expired plates. They got both front and back. I called 911 and the SeaTac police came and removed the bogus plates. Now it's $35 for new plates.

Guess it could happen anywhere.

Originally posted by Snooskie Longhorn View Post
    Block Watch Report:
    On Sunday evening I parked my white Honda Civic across from the BMX track. When I returned, I noticed that my license plates had been swapped out with some other, expired plates. They got both front and back. I called 911 and the SeaTac police came and removed the bogus plates. Now it's $35 for new plates.

Guess it could happen anywhere.
    They actually took the time to put other plates back on after taking yours off? Wow, that takes coconuts.
    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Inconvenience drags on...

Went to get new plates yesterday at the WA licensing agency...closed on Monday. The 2nd agency closed at 5. I was there at 4:50 to see a sign, "Sorry, but we cannot process anyone after 4:45 p.m.". I hope these guys get theirs. Headed to SeaTac course WITHOUT plates, so how they gonna steal 'em now? HA!

Comment

...went to the licensing agency...waited in 10 minute line...only to find out that my wife has to request new license plates since the registration is in her name. Bawawaaaa!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X