X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft at Seatac

Bad news...our good friend Brent Smith had his disc bag stolen at Seatac last Sunday by three teenagers on mini-bikes. Two were white, one black. The oldest, one of the white kids was about 20 years old...the other two in their teens. They followed him around the course for awhile (probably until they knew he was alone) then harrassed him until he was distracted and one of them grabbed his bag (from the 12th teepad). He ended up getting hurt while trying to chase them. He's got more discs now but is definitely bummed about it. Be on the lookout and on guard when you are playing out there, particularly while you're searching for lost discs in the tall grass, leaving your bag unattended. And if you see anyone misbehaving, please call the cops. Maybe we can keep the benches from being stolen again in the process.

Spread the word!
    I putt, therefore I am.

I am sorry to hear that. I leave all my valuables at home, but getting a disk bag ripped off is pretty low.

Comment

Update: I was out at Seatac yesterday braving the heat and spotted a dude that met the description of one of the guys that mugged Brent. African American kid, about 6', heavier set...about 200-220lbs I'd guess, with glasses riding a blue minibike through the park. Tried to get a photo on my cell but missed him. Everyone keep on the lookout. I'd love to see these guys get caught!
      I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X