X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP looks great

North Park looked great late tonight! Kudos to the core golfers who are keeping the park looking clean and well maintained. Props to all!

Ya mama looks clean and well maintained!
    I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

Yikes BC Big Pipes!

I'm keeping an eye open on craigslist and freecycle for pavers to go between basket 7 and tee 8/10. Let me know if you find any. Have truck will haul.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpipes View Post
        Ya mama looks clean and well maintained!
        My doubles partner BC! Holy schnikies! I saw Max a few weekends ago and he caught me up on how you're doing. Continued good luck to you.

Oh, BTW, my mama's been dead for 3 years now and you love to pull a Vesuvius on her ashes.

Comment

Hahaha...that's hot!
          I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

After a winter break, I played NP for the first time this season Friday morning 5/7. Probably my fourth time ever since I started playing last May.

I love this course for its close proximity to home and as well as all the challenges in such a small area.

The course was pretty clean and only took out one bag of trash during my first round. The second round was just as enjoyable and got some great tips from Toby who witness some of my struggles. Thanks Toby!

I'm looking forward to playing this course more this year.

Comment

Tad: It is a great little course, and pretty challenging. BTW, very cool of you to pick up trash. It's too bad people can't just throw their own crap away, but it's the way it is. Good on you! Ken

Comment

Thanks Ken. I figure the more of us that choose to carry a trashbag the more pressure it might put on others to do their part to keep our courses from looking like trash heaps. Peer pressure does a lot to motivate others.

Yeah, it's kind of a hassle to carry another bag and look for something other than my disk but if I'm having a bad round at least I can feel good about something

As they say, 'pack it in—pack it out'

-Tad

Comment

That's a good point. If people (especially newer players) saw people with trashbags picking up while playing, it might just influence them.

Comment

I've seen a similar thing happen by switching to the small residential garbage can. Kinda makes people think they should be more cognitive of their recycling and food waste too.

Comment

NP is still looking great! Very little trash. I only picked up about 6 empties.
                      Played 72 holes here between Friday, Sunday and Yesterday. I love this course.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X