Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My disc in the box at North Park

Hey guys,

I was showing my friend the disc golf course in his neighborhood this last weekend when I was visiting and I left my white TL out there. I got a call from one of the course regulars who plays there and he told me it would be put in a lock box and to just ask around and someone would have a key.

You guys have a weekly doubles on Wednesdays, right? Is that the best time to have my friend stop by to get my disc?

Thanks,
    Matt Kelly
    415-640-8381
    DGOD Tag #2
    Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Lowell Shields has a key. Contact him to see when he will be at North Park. His number is (425)670-2548 or fantasyflights@comcast.net. Also, I believe that Mike Wagner has a key. Mike is there almost every evening. Ask around for him. I think that a few other people have keys. Does anyone know who else has access to the "brown bin"?

Comment

I actually think someone told me that Lowell doesn't have a key. Mike Wagner, Neil Bishop, and Aaron Holley are all guys that can point you in the right direction. Unfortunately, none of them post on here. But yes, Weds. night would be an almost guaranteed time to be able to get in.
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        I actually think someone told me that Lowell doesn't have a key. Mike Wagner, Neil Bishop, and Aaron Holley are all guys that can point you in the right direction. Unfortunately, none of them post on here. But yes, Weds. night would be an almost guaranteed time to be able to get in.
        Do you guys meet by tee two at around 5:30? I remember seeing a flyer.
        DGOD Tag #2
        Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

left disc behind.

Hello,

My name is John Hendricks and I was visiting up in Seattle this past weekend. I just got back to Medford and realized that my pink - classic - 175g aviar had fallen out of my backpack on the walkout from 18. This disc has a lot of sentimental value to me and I would be willing to send someone some cash if they could in return drop it in the mail for me. Please either respond to this thread or you can email me @ jh7321 AT gmail.com. Thank you so much for anyone that helps me out with this.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X