X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyzer Creek Bridge!!!

It's in, just got this from the newsletter - thanks Chainbangerz!

Hyzer Creek Bridge
    Some of you may have seen it already...if not,heres a little spoiler for you. Yes Hyzer Creek Bridge is in place!! Sweet!!! So going from hole #2 to #3 at Lakewood is where it is located. It will meet up with the trail that was put in last year. Still not 100% done, it will be getting some finishing touches, like a railing and walkways to a fro smoothed out.Should be good to go on the 23rd/24th of June.If it is not and there is danger tape still up there is obviously a reason. Mostly for your safety, so please keep that in mind.Pretty stoked about it,and soon enough we will see a new altenating pin position back there that will make #2 a very new and interesting hole. Next step is talking to roads to OK a teepad up top.
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

The long wait is finally over! So awesome to see the bridge in place. I strolled over it on Sunday during the acepot, LOVE IT!!

Comment

Nice!! Just in time for National Deaf Disc Golf Championships(NDDGC or WA12) in 11 days!! I really like Lakewood so much!!

I have question based on Disc Golf Course Review that I have noticed that the map hasn't changed because I recalled one or two new holes added, is there new map link? Also, about basket positions like A,B? I did asked questions in WA12 Facebook couple of time, still waiting for answers... I am sure that the information will be provided at NDDGC but I just want them now.

I appreciate Chainbangerz and Keith for helping running WA12 along with Gerardo DiPietro and WA12 committee.
      PDGA 38506
      ODDGA 27
      DDGA 176
      2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X