X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Down!

There's a HUGE tree down on hole 17... doesn't interfere with the hole, but could make it more challenging if you sling your disc over it and have to climb over...LOL

uh... what course?

Comment

The tree is down at lakewood park in white center. The hole (#17) is still playable the tree is down on the left side of the fairway so you could potenially go in to it if not careful.
      WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
        uh... what course?
        I would figure that should be fairly obvious given that this is the Lakewood Disc Golf Course specific section of the forum...

Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Is the tree still down on #17? Went out there a few weeks ago and it was still there.
          “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ”
          ― Khalil Gibran

If people were more like Rocs, the world would be a more stable place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by p-nit View Post
            Is the tree still down on #17? Went out there a few weeks ago and it was still there.
            Mostly just the main trunk, the smaller stuff has been removed. Always been playable though.

Comment

Soon to become irrelevant, I suppose since we're losing this hole, correct? The course and new holes are looking AWESOME though. Thanks to Keith, Munny and everyone else who's been sweating it out out there...

Comment

There is one piece of tree trunk left on 17. It has been cut perfectly to use as a bench. I'm not sure if it ever will be, with all the new Flintstone bench's already installed, but it would be a nice bench somewhere.

LOVE the new water holes !
                Both ponds are so disgusting that nobody in thier right mind would go into them, there might as well be alligators in there.

This makes both holes extra scary.

Comment

Where can we find a map of the new course? Is it done?

Comment

The new layout is still in progress--if you've got time, Keith would definitely love a hand out there--so far it's largely been a 2 man operation to get everything done, but it's coming along nicely. As for when it will be playable, the new layout will be unveiled during Sunday's round of the Battle of Seattle. Get registered and be one of the first to play it!
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Wow

New benches look amazing. New holes look fun! I am so excited to play and appreciative of those who put the work in.

Scott

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X