X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tombstone #7 RIP

So basket 7 is gone and a new fence is up. The construction guy I talked to said this was permanent. The new basket is fifty feet west of old #12's teepad and the new teepad for this basket (which is now #13) is 80 feet south of the old #13 (long position) painted at the intersection of the blacktop paths. Tournament players will be familiar with this.
    Last edited by barbikes; June 19th, 2010, 04:26 PM.

I won't miss the coffin tee, I never really liked it much.

I will miss the other tee, up in the corner near the playground.

I have had countless " moments of Zen" while standing up at that tee, with the warm afternoon sun giving everything a golden glow, disc sailing gracefully across the hill and down to the pin.

Gonna miss that.

Comment

I knew it wouldn't be long before holes were being changed but this news just put it in perspective for me, sad news indeed. I must get south soon.
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I loved that t-pad and the shot too. Brent showed me a cool hyzer shot that worked well for it. I don't care for changing my favorate course but I digress.......;-(
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

The coffin tee is not going away. It will be moved to another part of the course redesign. Sorry to disappoint you Steve.
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

The coffin tee is now installed next to the path near the shelter on, what is for now, hole 13. I call this hole the anti-Geezer. My son Quinn and I met with Sam & Tom from the county parks department and with the aid of their tractor we were able to pick up the tee pad and install it with out breaking it. I hope you're able to get out there in this warm weather and enjoy it!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X