Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fantastic day for golf!! Thanks to Erick for playin last night too. Nice to see ya out at the course...We had 19 players show up for dubs..Now for the winners...
    Ming/Steve -13 for first
    Erick/Rex -11 for second
    Seems like Rex is on fire with his golfing lately. Keep that up bro, get a PDGA number and start playing the ams. I bet you would be some good competition!!
    We played 5 short for some ctp prizes. Chainbangers T-shirts.. Rodney and big Don got some new threads!! See ya'all next thursday!!
    Ace pot is now at 156$
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Good times Mikk, great group of golfers out enjoying Lakewood and the truly remarkable weather last night. Yeah, Rex was putting well and we had a good round backing up each other's shots. Thanks for running this consistently each week, I'm sure I'll be out again soon. EE

Comment

A change with my work times. I got a promotion at work and a shift change. I'm now working from 8pm till 4am. Unfortunately I won't be able to run the thursday dubs. I spoke with Keith at Chainbangers and turned over the 156$ ace pot. I didn't want to give up running the dubs but my family comes first. I thank those peeps that came out and had some fun.
        I do have the weekends off(union rules) So there is the possibility of playing the dubs on Saturdays!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
          A change with my work times. I got a promotion at work and a shift change. I'm now working from 8pm till 4am. Unfortunately I won't be able to run the thursday dubs. I spoke with Keith at Chainbangers and turned over the 156$ ace pot. I didn't want to give up running the dubs but my family comes first. I thank those peeps that came out and had some fun.
          I do have the weekends off(union rules) So there is the possibility of playing the dubs on Saturdays!!
          Good luck with the promotion, good for you buddy. I was never able to get down that south for doubles especially in the Seattle traffic that time of day but I have heard from several people that you were doing an excellent job so I wanted to say thank you for that. I really appreciate all of the updates you put here and accounting for funds as well. I hope you are able to run another event in the future if scheduling works out for you as we need more trustworthy, honest and overall excellent TD's with good attitudes for weekly and months events.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
            Good luck with the promotion, good for you buddy. I was never able to get down that south for doubles especially in the Seattle traffic that time of day but I have heard from several people that you were doing an excellent job so I wanted to say thank you for that. I really appreciate all of the updates you put here and accounting for funds as well. I hope you are able to run another event in the future if scheduling works out for you as we need more trustworthy, honest and overall excellent TD's with good attitudes for weekly and months events.
            Thanks bizz. I know this came without notice. For that I am sorry. I had alot of fun being the TD. This was my first time running any dubs and it was a good learning experience. Hopefuly once the Lakewood course gets re-designed we can get weekend dubs or a new TD.
            I have to say thanks most of all to Keith at Chainbangers and Eric for their help and knowledge. It was most helpful.
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

Andy Pinney ran Thursday Doubles - David Towe from Northpark and Steve P from Lakewood won with a -13. Rex and Tuffi came in a close second with a -12!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X