X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New host of thursday doubles 5pm.

I will be hosting thursday doubles. I will get some schwag from Chainbangerz and provide 1 extra ace prize every thursday. This prize will be anounced at the begining of the round. If there is more than 1 ace then there will be a ctp just for the extra prize as the ace money will be devided up as needed. I will provide the prize out of my own pocket and there is NO CHARGE for this but you must be part of the doubles to qualify. The ctp hole for this prize will be chozen at random and change every thusrsday. Even if there is no ace there is still schwag to win! I don't buy junk either and I like the cool shwag available from Chainbangerz!!!

Thursdays 5pm sharp
    cost 5 per player + 1 for the ace pot(for now)
    play rain or shine unless there's a tornado or something
    contact Mikk 253-831-6337
    Last edited by Mikk; May 1st, 2010, 10:50 AM.
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Its doubles day!! See you at Lakewood 5pm..
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Ok so we had 20 people show up!! We had some fantastic golfing for the dubs. Bjorn and his partner threw 12 under for first place. Ray and his partner threw 11 under for 2nd place.
      I chose the coffin hole (7) for the ctp prize. Andy won with the best lye and received a 20.00$ gift certifacate from me for Chainbangerz!! Hope he gets a sweet disc!!
      Starting next week dubz will be 7 dollars. 5 for the game 1 for the ace pot and 1 for the club.
      We now have a 20.00$ ace pot and growing.. Hope to see more next thursday!!
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

Ok so there was another 20 players this week!! I goofed on the card draw I didn't remove the only black card outa the reds. My bad I'm still learning. Tuffi and Andy threw 12 down for 1st. Ray and Don threw 11 down for 2nd(again). Andy P. PARKED 14 with a roller!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! Ray not to be out done made a 100+ foot putt to bird 14. Smoking putt Ray!!!!!!!!
        Ming poped an ace on hole 2 about 20 min before the game!!damnit!!!!!!!!!Funny cuz everybody was like no no don't ace yet!!
        The ctp prize was played from 4 t-pad to 17 basket. Getty used the tree to almost make a ace deposit missing by less than 5 feet. Cool shot enjoy the gift certificate bro!!
        The ace pot is now 40$!!
        Last edited by Mikk; May 16th, 2010, 10:16 AM.
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
          Ok so there was another 20 players this week!! I goofed on the card draw I didn't remove the only black card outa the reds. My bad I'm still learning. Tuffi and Andy threw 12 down for 1st. Ray and Don threw 11 down for 2nd(again). Andy P. PARKED 14 with a roller!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! Ray not to be out done made a 100+ foot putt to bird 14. Smoking putt Ray!!!!!!!!
          Ming poped an ace on hole 2 about 20 min before the game!!damnit!!!!!!!!!Funny cuz everybody was like no no don't ace yet!!
          The ctp prize was played from 4 t-pad to 17 basket. Garret used the tree to almost make a ace deposit missing by less than 5 feet. Cool shot enjoy the gift certificate bro!!
          The ace pot is now 40$!!
          Sounds like you guys are having fun! I might have to make the 45 minute drive next week or next to get out there and play! I like reading who finished where and such, keep it up Mikk!
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The ctp prize was played from 4 t-pad to 17 basket. Garret used the tree to almost make a ace deposit missing by less than 5 feet. Cool shot enjoy the gift certificate bro!!
            The ace pot is now 40$!!
            Who is this "Garret" of which you speak?

Here I come, Katanaland!
            Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Sorry bro I got the names mixed up. Nice tree deposit too!!
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

Almost time for doubles. I'm on my way. No I don't care if the weather is messed up either. This is washington live with it..
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

Alright folks another fantastic doubles!! Some new peeps showed up this time. I got to meet Rex, a newer golfer with a strong rhbh drive. Cool dude, thanks for coming out!
                  Ming and Tuffi threw 11 under for first with Bjorn and Ray at 8 down for second. No ace today but some REAL close flyers. Permission to buzz the tower indeed!!!!! I chose the original hole 7 (by the playground) for the ctp prize. I thought I had it with my roc shot but I just tickled a branch and came up 6 inches too short. My partner Jason won tho!! A real nice throw for ctp, enjoy the 20$ card to chainbangerz. There were a couple of fly-by's on this one!!! Some of us stuck around and made up some trick shots. Tried to shoot to the 5 short basket from the coffin pad. I tried a hyzer bomb 2x but with no success. I was told that I should be tested for steroids(haha). I can throw fast and hard but my aim is-- well it's not. 1 day I'll get it!!
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

Alright!! We had 23 players today!! What a fantastic round of golf.. Bjorn and Rex(new guy) threw 11 under for first place and won 60$!! Nice job fellas. We then had 4 teams with 9 under!! I decided to pay out 2nd and 3rd place. I chose hole 4 for a ctp for 2nd and 3rd place. Ming and Ryan got a solid 2nd place(40 ft from pin) and took 40$. Charles and Rodney went for glory!! Charles had a nice and low line drive. I was thinking an ace shot!! There was a walk off for third- several walk off's. I made the call for third but there was some minor issues with how I did so. Next time I'll have a tape measure...Tuffi and DelGato won third for their money back!! Boy was the game close..
                    I chose hole 3 for the 20$ ctp prize with some rules about the fairway/mando. I decided to have a straight shot down the pipe!! No hyzers, no using the trees, no touching anything. Just 1 sweet shot up the middle!! Ming had a good lay-up, Rodney came close too, but Tuffi pulled a sweet line drive and was within 10 feet!! Nice job Tuffi..
                    Thanks to all for some killer golf. Se ya next thursday..
                    Ace pot is now 73$
                    Last edited by Mikk; May 28th, 2010, 07:11 AM.
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

Comment

I saw Getty cashin in his ctp prize at Chainbangerz.. Enjoy the disc bro!!
                      Hukin since 1992
                      DGOD #115

Comment

I saw Getty cashin in his ctp prize at Chainbangerz.. Enjoy the disc bro!!
                        Hoping my body will let me throw again next week. I can't wait to toss that new Katana!
                        Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
                          Hoping my body will let me throw again next week. I can't wait to toss that new Katana!
                          I have yet to throw one. The 166 champ eagle I got is cool. Its inked with the Chainbangerz logo!!
                          Hukin since 1992
                          DGOD #115

Comment

Had another fantastic game!! 22 people with lotsa new faces in the crowd.
                            Charles/Mike 1st place at -12
                            Getty(glad u made it) and John A -11
                            Lotsa -6's out there too. We played shorty 6 for the ctp and had several nice shots and a couple of almost ace runs!!! Dana E was the winner!! less than 3 feet from the pin.. Good shot bro!
                            Ace pot is now 122$
                            Hukin since 1992
                            DGOD #115

Comment

Had an unfortunate loss of hole #7 so we made our own hole for the dubs. We played from the sidewalk behind 18 t-pad to the long geezer basket. Was a relay cool shot but unfortunately I blew my drive on that one!!
                              Ace pot is now 136$$
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X