X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Tag 2009!

Tuffi's at it again. $5 buy in, challenge anyone, anywhere. The tags are cool little poker chip things, and as always the spirit of comraderie reigns.

Originally posted by Cold Steel View Post
    Tuffi's at it again. $5 buy in, challenge anyone, anywhere. The tags are cool little poker chip things, and as always the spirit of camaraderie reigns.
    This passed along for posting:

2009 Bag Tag Rules

Get a bag tag for $5.00 (do it just because).

Challenge or play on any course in the world.

3 options for a round or two Ė

a. Play for another each others tag;
    b. Play for score only;
    c. Play for some kind of skins

Have fun and make friends.

Encourage others to participate.

There will be one-day bag tag events
    Keep your EYES on the KIOSKS (Lakewood and Seatac)
    The Events will be posted!
    Play for some extra cash.

If you play tournaments or ace pots ALL
    bag tags are in a challenge automatically.
    These tournaments or ace pots ARE when
    your bag tag is on the line. You will have
    to exchange for a lower/higher number at
    the end of the event.

2009 Bag Tag will finish up either in
    September Or October depending on the weather.
    Keep your Eyes on the KIOSKS for a final
    tournament.

Got any questions, call me, Tuffi, at 206 293.6761.

Oh yeah, being on the phone roster is optional.
    If you want others to call you for challenges be
    sure and give them your contact information.

Thank you for participating. Letís make it a great
    2009 Bag Tag Season. : )

I hear Brian has #1... just sayin' is all.

Comment

I hear Brian has #1... just sayin' is all. [/QUOTE]

And he's taking it 5,000 miles away....

Comment

Don't let Matt Gill win it from you...he leaves for NC soon. We'll never get it back!
        I putt, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigpipes View Post
          Don't let Matt Gill win it from you...he leaves for NC soon. We'll never get it back!
          Damn, who let you in on my strategy?!? 'Tis true, 12 days until our departure to Durham, but boy would I appreciate carting the #1 tag around the country for the 6 week-disc golf-mt bike-vacation-drive out there!

Comment

Bagtag numero uno

So, I won the #1 tag from Hayes awhile back when he got returned from Europe. Since then I've put it on the line a couple of times and amazingly I've still got it. Rahn & J$ gave it a go this afternoon at Lakewood but no dice, it's still on my bag. As I told them, I'd love to get rid of this thing, but I ain't gonna just give it away. I was one down and bogey free this afternoon until I got to 18, bounced OB and couldn't convert the short 3p, so I ended up even for the round and tied with Rahn. C'mon people, who wants a piece of me?

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
              So, I won the #1 tag from Hayes awhile back when he got returned from Europe. Since then I've put it on the line a couple of times and amazingly I've still got it. Rahn & J$ gave it a go this afternoon at Lakewood but no dice, it's still on my bag. As I told them, I'd love to get rid of this thing, but I ain't gonna just give it away. I was one down and bogey free this afternoon until I got to 18, bounced OB and couldn't convert the short 3p, so I ended up even for the round and tied with Rahn. C'mon people, who wants a piece of me?

I've got #2 and would gladly trade you on Friday afternoon, keggy time and rules applying.
              Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
                I've got #2 and would gladly trade you on Friday afternoon, keggy time and rules applying.
                I want in on this, too (#39). Name the time and course, Eric- I vote for Seatac!
                The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

I don't think I'll be out Friday, I'm taking Quinn down to Vancouver for the weekend tourney they're having. I may make it out to thurs. dubs, if so, then I suppose it'll be on the line then.

Comment

Originally posted by ericedge View Post
                    I don't think I'll be out Friday, I'm taking Quinn down to Vancouver for the weekend tourney they're having. I may make it out to thurs. dubs, if so, then I suppose it'll be on the line then.
                    I don't know how we can put them on the line in doubles but maybe we can figure something out. I hope to there today as well.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
                      I don't know how we can put them on the line in doubles but maybe we can figure something out. I hope to there today as well.
                      Two lowest # tags between opposing teams get exchanged, two highest # tags, same thing.

But who picks the teams ?

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
                        Two lowest # tags between opposing teams get exchanged, two highest # tags, same thing.

But who picks the teams ?
                        Lady Luck.

I think Jack is right. At least, I've played dubs tag matches before and this was how we traded tags. We only had two teams playing, but I don't see why it couldn't work with more teams. You would need to make the tag switching rules cryztal clear beforehand, though, or Rahn will have a fit...
                        The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                          Lady Luck.

I think Jack is right. At least, I've played dubs tag matches before and this was how we traded tags. We only had two teams playing, but I don't see why it couldn't work with more teams. You would need to make the tag switching rules cryztal clear beforehand, though, or Rahn will have a fit...
                          Turns out to be moot this week. The Mariners made it impossible for me to get there before the annointed time.

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X