X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concrete Tee Pads - work party March 10th

The Eagle Scout just contacted me and said they are going to be at the course Saturday and maybe Sunday to put in some concrete tee pads. I think they are starting with 9 pads at first.

If you want to help, bring a rake and shovel out. I think he will be out there around 8:00 am.

Thanks!

How did the setting of the front nine go BA?
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

The Scout and his work party did fairly well ~ They did #2 - 3 - 15- 16 and 18. I think they were going to be back today to finish up. They lost quite a few of the pre-poured blocks because of improper leveling and installation but got a handle on the process as they went along.

Yesterday I found that some idiots had rocked #1 basket out of the ground and left it laying on it's side. I put it back in place as best I could without a shovel. Maybe the Scouts will get it back it place like they did with #18 last week.

Comment

I think it will be a couple of weeks before the scouts finish putting in the first 9 tee pads. They broke a lot of the concrete blocks and have to make quite a few more.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X