Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17 down...WOW. Nice one fellas!
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I think that 17 under is better than John Stengele and Toby Cheff could get even playing in the Open division....

Comment

^ dork
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Dubs is now starting at 6:00 PM beginning this Monday, May, 7th. Be checked in before then.
          20+ each night, $100 ace pot. Good times.

Comment

Doubles is now starting at 5:30 pm.

Be there!

Comment

Hey Now Brian ~ anything in the Ace Pot?

Comment

There should be. Oz cashed it out a few weeks ago, but it should be being built back up. Why do you ask? Are you planning on acing from the blue tees next Monday?

Comment

Blue #4 to be exact ~

Comment

That's the exact hole I was planning to ace with a one-of-a-kind CAJUNesque Wraith

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
                      That's the exact hole I was planning to ace with a one-of-a-kind CAJUNesque Wraith
                      Lordy, Lordy..... the one-of-a-kind CAJUNesque Wraith is coming off the wall to be thrown and possibly ACED ~ I want to be a witness to that event

Comment

Lake Stevens Monday night dubs is now finished for the season. We will start up again in the spring. Thanks all who were coming out this year. We averaged around 25-30 per Monday.

Thanks also to Chris OZ for stepping up and running it this year. See you all at the Freeze In The Trees in Jan or Feb.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X