1st Oz and Getty
    2nd Shaun Lewis and Don Anderson
    3rd Eric Cook and TJ
    4th BA and Doug Hamer

FU Oz....

First ace pot at $100.
    Second ace pot at $100
    Aquafest fund at $25

It's been a dry season for aces so far. I think we had 4 or 5 at this time last year.

Thanks always to Jesse Ingram who does a great job of running this event. Thanks Jub for the CTP prize last night. Thanks Pete Land for trying to convince me that wrestlers from Bellingham were better than wrestlers from Iowa. Sorry about your ear.

Comment

Lordy.....BA goes all Mike Tyson on Pete

Is someone taking a metal detector out there to search for the lost diamond post?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
        :

Is someone taking a metal detector out there to search for the lost diamond post?
        Yeah, I am taking a metal detector out there today about 4.
        P.S. he started it.....

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
          30 people last night.

1st Oz and Getty
          2nd Shaun Lewis and Don Anderson
          3rd Eric Cook and TJ
          4th BA and Doug Hamer

FU Oz....

First ace pot at $100.
          Second ace pot at $100
          Aquafest fund at $25

It's been a dry season for aces so far. I think we had 4 or 5 at this time last year.

Thanks always to Jesse Ingram who does a great job of running this event. Thanks Jub for the CTP prize last night. Thanks Pete Land for trying to convince me that wrestlers from Bellingham were better than wrestlers from Iowa. Sorry about your ear.

How many years in a row did Iowa State win the NCAA Wrestling Championships?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyDriver View Post
            How many years in a row did Iowa State win the NCAA Wrestling Championships?
            Between Univ of Iowa and Iowa State, they have won 29 of the last 42 NCAA championships. Dan Gable is the man. He wrestled at Iowa State and won 3 national championships. His one loss in college was to a guy from University of Washington. He then coached Iowa to 15 national championships.

We did find Pete's earing the next day after about 45 minutes with a metal detector. Another Iowa wrestling fact....they don't wear earrings when wrestling.

Comment

What about nipple rings? You still where those right BA?
              "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
              -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I'm coming out on Monday, what time is doubles starting nowadays?
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Hey Now Thomas ~ 6PM start time ~ see you there

Comment

John, no I can't wear nipple rings eiither because they can get yanked out which can be quite painful. I only wear piercings where I am sure my wrestling singlet (which I wear on most Mondays) covers.

Thomas, it's good to see that all this talk about wrestling, blood, and ripped up body parts is what is bringing you back out to Doubles. See you Monday!

Comment

Tell us about your ladder, BA!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

LOL, too far?

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I have to work on Monday, hoping I can make it the next week. I've missed everyone.

Dang life getting in the way! lol

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Good to see you and the family out on Monday Thomas....and sweet haircut too!

28 people on Monday (27 people +Thomas).

First ace pot at $100.
                            Second ace pot at $100
                            Aquafest fund at $75

Blue tees this coming Monday.

You can also pay me at Monday doubles for Aquafest. Get signed up!

Comment

Yes it was great to see Sillybizz & Family again.

Hey Thomas.....with that new haircut ~ you have the start of the perfect costume for a Halloween Tournament.........
                              Shrek. ;~)

Comment

But it's the rest of you that are green with envy of my disc golf prowess.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X