Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDDGA Host March 20th

Hello,

This is Michael Gay, the TD for WDDGA. I would like to ask who run this course for your permission that we play our second tourney on March 20th.

pls reply asap so I can post up on our website.

There will be about 20 players attending there.

If you permit us, is there any sign that have OBs and Mandos?

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Michael,

The City of Lake Stevens' Parks and Recreation runs this course since it is in a city park. I don't expect there would be a problem with you having a tournament there as long as you don't want to shut down the course to other users that day. If you did want to be the only ones on the course, you will need to get a park use permit, insurance, and have the players sign waivers. With 20-40 players, I would suggest just showing up and having your tourney.

I will PM you with some other information that should help you. Let me know if some of the locals can help you out in any way.

Have a fun tourney and don't hit any trees.

Cheers,
    Brian
    Last edited by LakeStevensBA; February 3rd, 2010, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Thank you very much! I will try my best not to hit the trees!!! haha...have a good week and u are welcome to come and check us out if u like....

bye

Comment

Put up a small notice near hole #1 on the day of the tourney stating that your organization is having a tournament that day and to please give courtesy & priority to the tournament players. This may help a little.

Have fun!

Comment

Hey Michael,

Is this still a go for March 20th? If so, I will put up a sign out there to let other folks know what will be happening next weekend.

I will also recruit some fellow DGers at Monday's doubles to help prep the course for you guys.

Again, please don't hit any of our trees. They'll hit you back...

Cheers,
          Brian

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X