Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the logs used for a bench on #7 tee had been thrown down the hill to the east and into a small pond. My friend Allen and I hauled it back up the hill and put it back in place.

Comment

Don,
      Thanks for all the work you've done at the course. We played out there yesterday and saw all the cleanup you've done. Much appreciated. I am going to see if the city has a chipper we can use before the Freeze.

I'll treat you to a beer or two at the post Freeze party!

Comment

Thanks for your hard work Don ! ! !

Comment

Alrighty ~ thanks BA

Hey Now Cajun ~ and thank you again for that 150 DX Destroyer ~ it helps me birdie #1 at Lake Stevens quite often. Will you make an appearance at The Freeze?

Comment

Originally posted by drkstr View Post
            Hey Now Cajun ~ and thank you again for that 150 DX Destroyer ~ it helps me birdie #1 at Lake Stevens quite often. Will you make an appearance at The Freeze?
            Even though cajuns don't like the cold, I will be there! Looking forward to it.

I need to find you a disc that will help you birdie #2 thru #19 quite often. How do you feel about over stable plastic?

Comment

Played for only my fourth time today and 1st at Lake Stevens, and it couldn't have gone better. There's been a lot of work done lately and the only trouble posed was by the trees, mud, and bog. Managed to balance on a floating log to fish my fiance's 1st run Vulcan out of the depths. Great work of the course guys those of us newbies owe a debt of gratitude and thanks that we get to play these well maintained and matured parks. Keep it up and see you out there

Comment

The basket on hole #7 is loose in the sleeve ~ looks like the collar has been busted ~ I was told that for a short while the basket was stuck in the top of big stump right behind the basket location.

Comment

thanks for the head's up Don. I haven't been around lately. I will check it out this week. Damn vandals!

Comment

Thanks to OZ for the repair of the basket on #7

Comment

Watch out for hornets on hole #11......around the big stump that is an island when there is water in the bog. Left side of stump as you look at it from the fairway. They got me good as I was setting up for shot.....got under the sleeves of my outer t-shirt and stung me 7 times through the long sleeved shirt I had underneath.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X