X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost disc...

I posted in the lost discs area, but figured I'd put up a link here on the chance that this might be seen more.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    I posted in the lost discs area, but figured I'd put up a link here on the chance that this might be seen more.
    That bog is Lake Stevens' version of the black lagoon, you could put landing lights on a disc and it would be invisible one inch under the surface. Good news is it should be all dryed up in a couple of months, then all the brightly colored discs will emerge like spring flowers. If you cant find the disc , then it probably wont be discovered by anybody else either, so its not going anywhere.

Comment

Hello Tim ~
      I took my rubber boots with me to Lake Stevens the other day and gave the bog a good search but no luck on finding you disc ~ The muck at the bottom is as deep or deeper than the water in some places.

Two big trees (100 foot cedars) were taken down along #10 recently ~ the folks who cut them down have piled up all the branches along the fairway ~ I lost the disc that is pictured as my Avatar on our first round in one of these piles ~ I looked for an hour but no luck ~ but on the second round I looked again and found it deep down in one of the piles.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X