X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played Juel this weekend Oct 23rd

It was raining like hell, but I didn't find the ground to be swampy or muddy at all, as I had read in previous reveiws of this fine park.

I really enjoyed myself. It was flat and fairly featurless as many people stated before, but I enjoyed how different it was than any other park I have ever played. That alone made it worth the trip, but I enjoyed the entire experience as well.

I am an amature, not bad but not great. With every basket being a par three, I scored a +23 the first round and a +17 the next...My first time ever getting better then a par 4!!!

Great course, fairway well mowed, and I would definately play again.

Scott

Give it a month or two and the soggyness will take affect until early summer. It is not the most challenging or creative course due to land and city limitations but it is definitely a nice peaceful place where alot of golfers learned how to throw far and putt well. Glad you enjoyed it. Thank the city workers for mowing. You should be parring it in no time!
    Read this ^

Comment

Well, you're right about that... last weekend it was a marsh! POlus I threw a disc over the creek on hole 7 (didn't know there was a creek) and had to wade through knee deep water to get it ... LOL

Comment

It's officially water golf season at Juel. No lifeguards on duty so be sure to bring your arm floaties for safety.
        Read this ^

Comment

No wake rules apply. Violators will be ejected.
          Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X