Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baskets stolen from Ft Steilacoom!!!!!!

On Sunday, January 24th, overnight the thieves struck again. Our club spent over 1000.00 dollars in 2009 to replace stolen baskets. Its only January and the #@$%!!*&^% thieves stole three more baskets. Thats right! Three more baskets were taken over night.
    We will begin pulling all baskets in the park today. The Southeast course will be the first course to be pulled today. Until we can get the county to help us secure the park at night, the baskets on the southeast course will remain in storage.
    Our sincerest appologies to all of our honest park users who will be affected by this blight on the community. If you are the one who has taken one of the seven baskets stolen over the last 2 years, we will prosecute you to the fullest extent of the law.
    A reward will be offered to anyone who can provide information leading to the arrest of the individuals responsible for theft of our equipment.

Sincerely,

a golfer who cant golf at his home course anymore!

Report info

You can contact us at robd@discgolftacoma.com with any information regarding these thefts.

Comment

F@(#ers!!
      "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

That really stinks Rob. I hope those responsible are caught. I'm sure there will be many local disc golfers watching out on Craig's list etc...

Comment

Dangit. I love Steily. Sucks that people have to do that.
          A par is not a bogey.

Comment

That is weak. Hope you find those bastards!!!
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

OMFG.. u r fucking kidding me. again some one person( or 3 persons) have to go a ruin the whole fucking thing for everyone else.... i say we find them. shoot them.. and let god sort out the details

Comment

that's terrible.
                My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Its a constant battle!
                  A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

I'll stand out there with a shotgun at night, that would make them think twice.
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

i wounder if they are gonna pull every basket or just the s.e. course

Comment

You know mazza.........some are are simply alive cause it is against the law to kill em. Basically two kinds of people in the world: People that society can do without (which is everyone) and people that society is better off without (which is those dirtbags).
                        WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

update

The sw was pulled today and the northwest will be pulled on tuesday..

Comment

Which baskets were taken?
                            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

pro 3, pro 4, & pro 6
                              WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X