Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should be back before may 20th

Comment

Steili Update...

So here is an update about our situation. We think we have solved the issue with the lock and tab protection problem, as well as securing chain and basket collars. It has been a great learning experience for us all.
      Believe me when I tell you that closing this park has left a void in the community. So anyway, finalizing security protocols asap and then we wait for materials from venders to arrive. So it will be at least a couple weeks to re-opening the whole park.
      I do want to thank Ryan DeRoche for kicking in 250.00 cash to put toward new locks and to an anonymous (to this point) doner of a new basket. A dozen people or so have come out and donated their time at the course with the upgrades.
      One of the upgrades was to dig up all the collars. We decided to move all the chainstars onto the northwest course. So the NW will have all the same type of upgraded set ups. One course down. one course to go
      Chris Chick has also been very busy with the bench upgrade project. He has completed his work and the park looks great! lots of seats for old weary bones.
      We are not done yet though. I just wanted to acknowledge everybody's work so far.

Comment

is there a work party set up for a weekend or something. i sure there are alot of use that will come throw some dirt

Comment

there is always work to be done out there, and there doesnt need to be an organized party to get it done. theres a week left hopefully before the baskets come back and with this bad weather for the next few days, its looking like a good time to get some done. theres always fairways to be raked and limbs to be hauled away so feel free to help out whenever! we got alot done this weekend and hopefully the course will be back soonly

Comment

Amen brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Great to hear.
              My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

And then.... when is it done, finished, ready for a celebratory ribbon cutting ceremony etc?

Comment

glad to see the baskets back out this week...

Comment

With today's technology, isn't there a way to put a chip into or onto the baskets somehow? How many pets have chips used to relocate them, the same idea could be done for these baskets, you're more than likely not going to just recover a basket, but much more! I realize the cost, but in the long run it might be worth it.
                    ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

Is the course playable at this time? Looks like some baskets are out from the posts above. Making the trip from Spokane on Memorial weekend and was hoping to play a course while I was there.

Comment

YES - The course is open with new baskets in place, some new pin locations, but its ready!
                        ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

FYI... Someone named Rickster Giron has made a claim on the NWDiscGolfNews.com Facebook page that he has information about the baskets stolen from here and is requesting a reward...
                          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                            FYI... Someone named Rickster Giron has made a claim on the NWDiscGolfNews.com Facebook page that he has information about the baskets stolen from here and is requesting a reward...
                            He also posted that information on the Lake Stevens page. I contacted him and gave him Mark Kilmer's number and they have talked. I don't believe the baskets he saw were stolen, so no reward for the Rickster....

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X