X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodland 9?

Not sure what your plans are Jub but it would be nice if you would let those who helped install the front nine know what your thoughts are so we can help you in the near future. Glad to hear this is currently in the works. Any info would be MUCH appreciated.

JR S

"What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Alrighty ~ in my best Johnny Carson "I did not know that"

I'm available Mr. Jub

Comment

Me three!

Comment

We are in a short holding period. Will keep you all advised as as I know something.

I do know we will be funding this so any help would be appreciated
        rewindb.com

Comment

Would love to. Just let us know what we can do jub. Super excited about another nine at Silver Lake.

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Ya ! What they all said. :mobmentality:

Stop takin' all the glory for yourself P Diddy, cheeze, who do you think you are, Lowell ?

Hey, if we be payin', can we have concrete pads in the woods ?

Comment

I will be available to help anytime!

Comment

Is there any news about the woodland 9? Anything that we can help with? Maybe organize a work party? It's going to take a lot of bushwacking over there. Just point me in the right direction and I'll start hacking.

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
                We are in a short holding period. Will keep you all advised as as I know something.

I do know we will be funding this so any help would be appreciated

Comment

Is there any news about the woodland 9? Anything that we can help with? Maybe organize a work party? It's going to take a lot of bushwacking over there. Just point me in the right direction and I'll start hacking.

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
                  Not sure what your plans are Jub but it would be nice if you would let those who helped install the front nine know what your thoughts are so we can help you in the near future. Glad to hear this is currently in the works. Any info would be MUCH appreciated.

JR S

Comment

I would be interested in helping out as well. Been playing almost a year now and since this is my home course I would love to help out with getting the other nine holes in. My email is celticdave00@gmail.com
                    Seek One Thing...Find Another

Comment

I was out there the other day and a parks department guy was out there so I asked about the wooded 9 plans and he told me it is dead. He said the budget just isn't there for the work to make it playable. I hope this isn't the end of the idea just a setback.

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Supposed to still be in the works. Jub? You there?

-- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Agreed. Funds and labor should not be the reason for not putting in a potential back 9. We can raise money for baskets and have work parties to clean that wooded pile of blackberries.

If there is any life left in getting the back nine installed, you got the support.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeStevensBA View Post
                              Agreed. Funds and labor should not be the reason for not putting in a potential back 9. We can raise money for baskets ....
                              So when is the first LS fundraiser to replace the patio furniture you call a target?

I refuse to do this on a shoestring. Remember the cool toy the Parks used to work on the front? Well I do and I am angling towards them doing the heavy lifting not us.

"lesson learned from the Tac"
                              rewindb.com

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X