X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer 13 Silver Lake Park and Rec schedule

As a multiple user park on these dates the current course will be closed depending on the activity.
    Some activities are at dusk or later so we have little effect of them.
    Anything along the lake will effect the course.

May 11 Kids Fish In 7:30-3:30 course closed
    June 1 R/C Hydro Races Noon-6:30 course closed
    June 15 Hawaiian Canoe races 10:00-3:00 course closed
    June 22-23 Camping ALL weekend course closed
    June 24 Beach Opens
    Aug 10 Mutt Strut 9:00-3:30 course closed
    Oct 13 Cycle Cross 9:00-4:30 course closed

These activities are FYI and deserve your indulgence.
    Thursdays from June -Aug Children's Concert series 10:30-Noon
    Fridays from June 19 -Aug 23 Cinema under the stars dusk about 8:30 or so

Please be respectful of the other park users and our generous hosts the Everett Parks and Rec
    rewindb.com

Thanks much for this info. Nothing worse than heading out for a quick round to find that the course is closed. I hope I remember to check it in the future. If anyone can cross post to DGCR, that would be great mmmkay. I will do later If I have time.

Comment

So I was planning getting a round in this weekend, likely this Saturday May 11th, but looks like the kids fish in is going on. Interestingly enough, I just got my son a starter fishing pole, and was looking for a place for him to learn how to fish and generally screw around. Have any of you been to this kids fish in event? Any possibility I could let my kid fish near one of the baskets, and I could watch him while putting on the basket while he is entertained with fishing? Thoughts? Fishing license required for young kid? Anyone playing there on the 11th after the fish in ends at 3:30?

Comment

The first 1 - 3 holes are close enough to the lake you could potentially putt while your son fishes. If he's young enough you may be able to get away without a license. Today looks like the better day for hanging at the park. Good luck, have fun.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X