X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The course is in and playable

Cool short and technical nine hole course just off of the Bothell/Everett highway. It needs some play to beat down the bushes and make better walking trails so get out there and play the newest course on the east side!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Already some trimming and a new bench on hole 5!!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

The parking lot was closed and gated today.
      I'm not sure how long it will remain closed, or why.

There is no place to park near the gate, at the end of the road. Both sides of the street have " No Parking " signs posted.
      I ended up parking in the museum lot on the other side of the slough, and walking in to the park.
      The course is in great shape, the ground is frozen so its not mucky at all.
      100% playable if you are willing to do the hike in from the closest parking lots.

Maybe Mr. Fletcher can let us know why the lot is closed, and for how long.

Comment

Played this park when we had nicer weather, and it was a BLAST! I am a girl, and it is perfect for more technical players with shorter more controlled (eh-hem) drives. Pars and birdies all the way through! Big plus there is a bathroom there too!
        “They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price. ”
        ― Khalil Gibran

If people were more like Rocs, the world would be a more stable place to live.

Comment

New tee signs are in at each hole, with distances posted, as well as a new kiosk for the " Howling Wolf Disc Golf Club ",
          on the north side of the parking lot.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X