Alternate teepads: No
    Alternate basket placements: No
    Open: Year-round
    Cost: Free
    Alcohol allowed: No
    Dogs allowed: On Leash
    Owned/Operated by: City of Bothell

Disc Golf Course Review Page
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

The first tee is currently marked with green paint, on the pathway just west of the parking area. The first basket is almost due north, between the trees.
    Signage will be coming soon.

Please excersize caution on the first three holes of this course, since it is brand new, in a well established park, other park patrons may not be familiar with what is going on.
    Do your best to be polite and courteous, the park is for everyone.
    Adam and I talked about this problem at Silver Lake, with many users there, some groups tend to settle in on the course when it gets crowded.
    Play around those who make your shot possibly dangerous, or just skip a hole if necessary.
    Smashing drives, then yelling "FORE", into a crowd of visitors from Bulgaria, will only cause certain panic, and less than desired results.

Comment

The original first hole has now been removed.

Play the course starting with the orginal #2 hole first, its now marked as #1.

Follow the old course layout, but after old #9, follow a new path east from the basket, on the hill, to a new tee.

The new basket is about 250', and right of the obvious lane, just west of the old #5 basket.

Comment

I read on DGCR that this course will be pulled out soon. Any ideas as to why? I thought it was a fairly new course.

Comment

Being told erosion and other environmental issues. Not sure when it is supposed to be pulled, it was just the word around the campfire.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
            Being told erosion and other environmental issues. Not sure when it is supposed to be pulled, it was just the word around the campfire.
            Saw Adam yesterday at Blythe. He confirmed that the city may pull the course due to baskets being placed in areas that may experience considerable erosion due to drainage problems on the slope.

The good news is that there is plans already in the works for another course within the Bothell city limits, so at worst it will be a trade off. The new location may actually accomodate 18 holes if we get lucky, stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by captain jack View Post
              Saw Adam yesterday at Blythe. He confirmed that the city may pull the course due to baskets being placed in areas that may experience considerable erosion due to drainage problems on the slope.

The good news is that there is plans already in the works for another course within the Bothell city limits, so at worst it will be a trade off. The new location may actually accomodate 18 holes if we get lucky, stay tuned.
              Can the baskets be moved to alternate placements?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Can the baskets be moved to alternate placements?
                Most likely not. The park is very small and the course is already using most all of the available space.
                "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X