X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Springs is closed...

As of Friday 9/20/2012 the course is closed until further notice. Fire danger is too high to risk having anyone on the course. (Hopefully the day after it rains we will be opening the watershed back up.)
    Last edited by Skookum; September 20th, 2012, 08:46 AM.
    sigpic

I believe that saturday is the 7th not the 6th.
    WHEN I GROW UP I WANT TO BE A SPIDER BITE.

Comment

Doubles at Shelton Springs? Is that every Saturday (except this week)? What time?
      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Shelton Springs DGC will be closed fron this Friday on until further notice from the parks Dept due to fire danger. Re-opening date will be posted here

Comment

This sucks, oh well.

Anyway, thought I'd post this on this thread...what is with the broken up concrete tee signs? Did the f-ing Hulk come through and get a bad toss? Saw this a few weeks ago, obviously, and meant to put it on here to see if people knew what happened. Saw them all busted up on 1 and 18 and I think another one. Any leads on the punks doing this? This sucks as well.
          "When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."

Comment

Originally posted by ski2man View Post
            This sucks, oh well.

Anyway, thought I'd post this on this thread...what is with the broken up concrete tee signs? Did the f-ing Hulk come through and get a bad toss? Saw this a few weeks ago, obviously, and meant to put it on here to see if people knew what happened. Saw them all busted up on 1 and 18 and I think another one. Any leads on the punks doing this? This sucks as well.
            I saw on another thread that some kids came through and did this for no other reason than they have shit for brains.
            Last edited by jeffmonty; October 7th, 2012, 02:16 PM.
            Basket thieves

Comment

No leads on the douchebags that vandalized the course. We have new tee signs poured and ready to install as soon as the course re-opens.

Comment

Is Shelton officially back open yet?
                Basket thieves

Comment

If it keeps raining like this, it should be soon (I hope)

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing too. Though I realize that the City will have to make that call, and their business day starts Monday morning. *My fingers are crossed*

Comment

Originally posted by KG_MCDGC View Post
                      I've been wondering the same thing too. Though I realize that the City will have to make that call, and their business day starts Monday morning. *My fingers are crossed*
                      Sounds good. Supposed to get a good soaking tonight. I just wanted to update the webz asap. *fingers also crossed*
                      Basket thieves

Comment

There's this!

Seems likely. Good thing, because my fingers were starting to ache!

Comment

I'll post tomorrow about the re-opening when I talk to the city. As of today, the burn ban in mason county runs until the 31st of oct.

Comment

Shelton Springs

Originally posted by maco capo View Post
                            I'll post tomorrow about the re-opening when I talk to the city. As of today, the burn ban in mason county runs until the 31st of oct.
                            The Oakland Bay rain gauge has received 2.29 inches of rain in the last three days.

Comment

I just got off the phone with the city and they are pulling the 'closed' signs today or tomorrow. Shelton Springs is open for business!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X